• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your favorite outfit?

applebean

very best mayor
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
post a picture or just share the items :)
here's mine

HNI_0020.JPG

Mine is a Pink parka, Worn out jeans, Sherling boots (uggs), thick glasses and purple cap. When I can access my ds I'll edit this and post a picture

i change my outfit every season but my signature outfit is boater hat, overall dress, bandage accessory, and yellow rain boots. i'll get a screenshot when i get to my computer. every other season is just a qr-read dress.

In my main town Vista, I actually have two favorites.

89a2f2fb-37a6-413f-a41a-c6895f5f03b1.jpg
97a4d87b-c75d-4271-9d03-1eb459539ed7.jpg

In my town, Chocolat this is my favorite outfit:

9ccee4b0-5993-48b4-98b2-5606f6d10318.jpg

In my town, Moonview so far it's this outfit:

e9ea37ce-1bc6-4e81-b3c9-555d7a14e6c5.jpg

And in my town, Flora. So far it's this outfit too:

a37c1575-a028-49ae-a727-4566e3b4e267.jpg,

I actually change my outfit every morning. I have four mannequins and put together several days' worth of outfits. Here's one of my favorites that I wore yesterday:

mayor.jpg

It's the alpine hat, green lace-up dress, white bobby socks, and monochrome shoes.

Most of my real favorites are fall/winter outfits, though. If I wore them now, my mayor would constantly be fanning herself. :)

IMG_0215.JPG

I guess this is the best picture I have of what I usually wear.

I have a few! I really love the gray parka with the bone pants (totally something I'd wear irl) the overall dress and the spring kimono!

Last edited:
Well... I've been wearing this lately for kicks n giggles.

hwxP4Hs.jpg

:)

This is amazing!!! I love the underwear cap!!!
My favourite outfit is the cool dress? The Gracie one with the long sleeves. I like to wear that in the autumn. Right now I'm just wearing jeans and the garden top.

Last edited:
My Outfit~
I like the gas mask, used to wear it all the time~
If anyone is interested the outfit that my character is wearing is designed by me ^^ You can get it in my da.

I love the maid's outfit, but I am sure that will change once I find the shirt to complete the bear set. :D

My outfit changes very often but I love to wear the pink lace-up dress from Gracie and the crown or Celeste bow with white stockings and ballet shoes. Either that or a qr dress.

Sailor outfit and mummy.

And the Kappa outfit from the island shop.

Last edited:
I just wear the blue and white striped shirt that I wear all the time in real life. Can't find a realistic cap so I wear the light-blue one and I really need to fix my shoes, I don't wear red shoes.

acc.jpg

the garden tank, explorer pants, flower bopper and either the kimono sandals or pink sneakers.

I usually wear the Kiki & Lala dress and celeste bow because I think its cute!

Back