applebean

very best mayor
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
post a picture or just share the items :)
here's mine

HNI_0020.JPG

Mine is a Pink parka, Worn out jeans, Sherling boots (uggs), thick glasses and purple cap. When I can access my ds I'll edit this and post a picture

i change my outfit every season but my signature outfit is boater hat, overall dress, bandage accessory, and yellow rain boots. i'll get a screenshot when i get to my computer. every other season is just a qr-read dress.

In my main town Vista, I actually have two favorites.

89a2f2fb-37a6-413f-a41a-c6895f5f03b1.jpg
97a4d87b-c75d-4271-9d03-1eb459539ed7.jpg

In my town, Chocolat this is my favorite outfit:

9ccee4b0-5993-48b4-98b2-5606f6d10318.jpg

In my town, Moonview so far it's this outfit:

e9ea37ce-1bc6-4e81-b3c9-555d7a14e6c5.jpg

And in my town, Flora. So far it's this outfit too:

a37c1575-a028-49ae-a727-4566e3b4e267.jpg,

I actually change my outfit every morning. I have four mannequins and put together several days' worth of outfits. Here's one of my favorites that I wore yesterday:

mayor.jpg

It's the alpine hat, green lace-up dress, white bobby socks, and monochrome shoes.

Most of my real favorites are fall/winter outfits, though. If I wore them now, my mayor would constantly be fanning herself. :)

I have a few! I really love the gray parka with the bone pants (totally something I'd wear irl) the overall dress and the spring kimono!

Last edited:
Well... I've been wearing this lately for kicks n giggles.

hwxP4Hs.jpg

:)

This is amazing!!! I love the underwear cap!!!
My favourite outfit is the cool dress? The Gracie one with the long sleeves. I like to wear that in the autumn. Right now I'm just wearing jeans and the garden top.

Last edited:
My Outfit~
I like the gas mask, used to wear it all the time~
If anyone is interested the outfit that my character is wearing is designed by me ^^ You can get it in my da.

My outfit changes very often but I love to wear the pink lace-up dress from Gracie and the crown or Celeste bow with white stockings and ballet shoes. Either that or a qr dress.

Sailor outfit and mummy.

And the Kappa outfit from the island shop.

Last edited:
I just wear the blue and white striped shirt that I wear all the time in real life. Can't find a realistic cap so I wear the light-blue one and I really need to fix my shoes, I don't wear red shoes.

acc.jpg

the garden tank, explorer pants, flower bopper and either the kimono sandals or pink sneakers.

Back