• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do any of your villagers hate each other?

I don't know if I'd call it hate, but Mathilda and Bonbon seem to gossip about each other more than anyone else. I've never caught them arguing, nor have my other villagers remarked on it, but it's probably a good thing that they live several houses apart.

On the other end of the spectrum, I missed the conversation last night, but came upon Mathilda and Kitt dancing around one another, whistling happily.

apparently saw Bam and Merengue talking to each other. Didn't really see what they were talking to, so i kept watering my flowers, few minutes later, I see bam sad as ever, and Merengue PISSED OFF. never knew she would be so scary being mad

No one hates each other but no one likes each other much either :( They're like strangers tbh, TALK TO EACH OTHER

I had Jambette living in my town back in June. She and Wendy did not have a good relationship. Also in one of my deleted towns, Hans and Apollo hated each other.

The other day, I saw Robin smashing Rene? into the ground with insults, wasn't very cute

Back