do any of your villagers hate each other?

applebean

very best mayor
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
in my town, i've caught sylvia and chow arguing on several occasions. but then later i'll hear other villagers talking about how well they get along. its complicated, i guess

HNI_0026.JPGHNI_0027.JPGHNI_0028.JPG

Actually, my neighbours get along pretty well in Tinytree. They're always singing and dancing like one happy family lol. I think it's also because the personality types that tend to clash don't live near each other. I've seen Poppy upset both Buck and Alphonso on several occasions though in my 2nd town.. she's such a bully!

Last edited:
I recently redid a lot of my villagers a few days ago to try out some villagers I had interest in but never gave a chance (as well as some old ones I missed). So I'm not sure yet. I'm sure Blanche or Ursala will talk badly about someone soon enough though.

I caught Diana and Ruby arguing with each other and it was really funny because it was about the shampoo they were using. Diana mentioned how her shampoo was 'bland' and Ruby replied that she was just jealous. I never hear any rumors about them though

I recently redid a lot of my villagers a few days ago to try out some villagers I had interest in but never gave a chance (as well as some old ones I missed). So I'm not sure yet. I'm sure Blanche or Ursala will talk badly about someone soon enough though.

I have Blanche in my town and she's actually quite sweet! I had no idea she was a snooty

I have Blanche in my town and she's actually quite sweet! I had no idea she was a snooty

I've had her before too and she is really nice. I just know snooties can sometimes talk about other villagers in their dialogue :p We will see. I know Uchis have no filter either so It will be funny to wait for.

Clyde and Teddy apparently have some beef, everyone says they need to wrestle it out lol!

Also Hans is neutral with Clyde, so I guess not bad!

ZhQ4Jio.jpg

Ok Epona just told me she is sick of hearing Marshal and Marty fight about whether you should put ketchup or mayo on your fries. I just shake my head wondering why you'd want a duck on your fries.

I've seen Midge, Peggy, Alice, and Purrl upset each other fairly often, not sure why cause I always seem to miss my villagers talking to each other.

In my town, Vista. Francine and Hazel are the only ones who don't get a long so well and in Moonview, it's also Ruby and Sylvana.

Last edited:
I always hear rumors about Phoebe and Olivia arguing. Olivia also doesn't want Phoebe to come to my house and hog the couch.

Most of my villagers have a love and hate relationship with one another. Diana said some rude things about Shari to me, then complimented about her house. Monty dislikes Tammi, but when she gave him the thing he was really after, he had a change of minds. Fang and Nana get along with anyone easily, but they usually get upset after talking to certain villagers, never angry. O'hare is trying his best to befriend people. Shari thinks he's weird but i saw her celebrating his birthday.

Diana and Kidd have had some interesting conversations. She tends to side-swipe him a lot and I like all his reactions. I think I might accumulate all my screenshots of her because she's a full blown jerk. A pretty mega jerk.

Velma tends to act rude towards Pashmina and Flora. One day while Velma was visiting my house, she went into an empty room and said, "This place looks so EMPTY! Are you sending all your furniture off as gifts? I'm totally fine with that as long as none are going to Flora." Erm...(hides the letter for Flora with a present attached to it)

Wendy thinks Chow and her are really good friends but Chow is always spouting to me how he doesn't like Wendy all too much. Guess Wendy is pretty oblivious, haha.

I had Cookie in my town and Diana hated her with a passion. She would say things about her all the time and was seen hanging out by her house with a shovel. Cookie needed to be rehomed for her own safety! Lol

Back