• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACNL revival

Fallon

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (2) +
Still trying to liven my multiplayer experience and revive my number of friends. -Very- active player here. Love to have visitors and see everyone's towns!
(Always respectful of others towns) I'd also like to use your town services if allowed. Would prefer more mature friends but will add anyone and everyone. Thx. FC: 0104-4882-9364

Heyyy you can add me if you'd like
I play very often and am always looking for new friends

We can be friends you can come to my town and i can go to yours. Im REALLY new to this but so far I have been on every day. I'm mostly mature but a little immature sometimes in certain situations. Feel free to add my FC its in the sidebar :)

You could come to my town! I'm always looking to go to other towns and would be cool to play with other people.

Hey there! I would like to add you and visit you and show you around in my town ! If you want to visit me 2 then add my fc :). I will add you later today! :)

Back