What were your happiest moments in ACNL?

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Mine was when I got my first villager picture that I got legitimately (no april fools) from Marcel and when I visited my first town via dream suite. What about you?

My happiest moment? Happiest moment was probably getting one of my favorite dreamies, for a low charge; Merengue :D

It was about a year or two ago, and I was having a really awful day where I just wanted to curl up in my bed and sleep. But back then, I usually played everyday, and I didn't play all day so I decided to go on my ACNL game for fifteen minutes at like 10 PM. I was just mindlessly wandering around my town when I saw a Jacob's Ladder. It was my first time getting a perfect rating so I got really emotional. I almost cried because I was just feeling really bad about myself and seeing it made my entire day better. :blush:

When someone irl I like talking to hung out with me in my town. It was funny.

When my two bffs started playing
Whenever my towns started
only things i can think of off the top of my head

my dreamy chow showed up in my campsite literally one day after i was talking about how much i wanted him in my town, and my spots weren't full!! also on my birthday when all my favorite villagers throw a party for me

The very beginning of the game. I was new to Animal Crossing, was very dumb and amazed. I became best friends with Olivia, threw a bunch of ores in my house, and put peaches all around my house for no reason. Later I ate all the peaches, one by one. I didn't think about selling, and didn't know about baskets. I could've sold them.
I remember working my butt off selling fruit, and paid my house off with a fortune from fruit. I'd only make about 60k per trip though.
I played on my island a ton with my brother, because we thought I was the only player with an island. We played side by side for the whole summer.
And finally, when I got my hands on Olivia's amiibo card and reunited.

Hmn. Probably when I first caught a scorpion? It had been terrorizing me for weeks. I felt super proud of myself and made it live in my house. Lol.

Finding the perfect map after resetting for what seemed like forever. Rover came through for me.

way back when city folk had just come out and my best friend and i would wake up at 6 am and play over wifi together quq
i'd just recently moved away so it was our daily time to have fun together.

So I had my old town for a while and I'd managed to gather quite a lot of villagers I really liked without the use of this site, simply by being rude and kicking out the ones I didn't like so better ones could move in. I managed to get my favourite villager in the game, Friga (I don't know why I like her so much, I really don't - I don't even particularly enjoy the rest of the penguins but I just adore the little blue chubby bird), but then I stopped enjoying the game and left it for a long time. When I opened it back up a couple of months later, I realised I'd made a mess. My hair was messy, there were weeds all over my town and a couple of my villagers had moved out - ones I really liked, including Friga. I was really upset with myself for ruining my hard work so I reset my town to the Vadness I have now. And, lo and behold, one of the starting villagers I got was none of than Friga. I felt a lot better after that. I still have her now - I am not letting her go anywhere this time.

Always happy to get Walker and Benjamin in my town!

Winter Solstice is always such a fun day to play on.

The first few months with the game was definitely a fun few.

Last edited:
When I found out that Muffy was one of my starter villagers
Catching the tarantula unexpectedly :p (didn't get the best of me in this town xD)
Getting my first four-leaf clover!
I have bad luck with campers, so any time I get someone I want in the campsite ^^
The day I got the gold catalog badge :)

Seeing Shari and Chief interact. Their houses are close to one another but despite that, they almost never talk to each other, but they talk about each other.

It was short lived, but I'd have to say it was the time I got Stitches as one of my starter villagers. Then I heard K.K. Lullabye playing in his house and felt like I was in some kind of weird horror movie.

Good feeling gone.

As a whole the first few months were always fun and later on in Summer 2014 me and brother would play on the island together every night catching golden stags to pay off our mortgages.
Also completing all the Gracie sets.

Back