• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What were your happiest moments in ACNL?

- Coming back after New Leaf was released
- Becoming best friends with various villagers - getting that first picture!
- my first purple pansy
- Upgrading my Train Station for the first time
- Moving Marshal and Beau to people who really wanted them
- Resetting and finding a great map

The Happiest for me is always:
- The first Jacobs Ladder in every new town. It's such a great feeling!

Probably when I finally saved up 1 million bells... I felt accomplished with myself

When I got Vesta, Coco, and Stitches all in one day. Had to do almost a week's worth of time-travel, but it was SO worth it. ^u^

Having Savannah, Rory, Apple and Walker in my starting villagers.
Completing the fossil collection in the museum.
Getting T&T Emporium.
Having Aurora in the campsite and convincing her to move into my town.

Probably the first birthday I experienced in the game where Dizzy hosted my birthday party. I didn't really know what to expect but he was my favourite villager in that town so I thought it was super cute that he hosted :> if I remember correctly Maple and Kabuki were also there. And recently, when I caught the tarantula for the first time in my new town. It's almost impossible to catch in my main because I have too many flowers and trees blocking the way.

once i came back to the game when i was really depressed and one of my villagers told me 'if you ever have problems dont worry we're all here for you mayor' :) it helped

Back