United States 30 WA Extras! LF: Series 1-4 FT: WA Extras and Series 1-4

Hello! I'm not sure if you're still open for trades, but would you be willing to trade a Cleo card for Deli and Klaus? I have a few other cards you have on your want list if you'd rather see other options.

I completely understand if you don't want to, but let me know either way please. Thank you :D

Edit: Nevermind. Found a cheap Cleo card on eBay instead. Sorry, good luck trading!

Last edited:
Hi, could I trade you Phi, Monique and Cobb for WA 32 Admiral? My cards are North American and in excellent condition.

Hello! I was wondering if you would want to trade your
WA 02 Hopkins,
WA 23 Maggie,
WA 25 Plucky,
WA 26 Sandy,
& WA 38 Spike
for my
028 Jambette, 026 Renee,
048 Sterling, 057 Phil,
060 Samson, 079 Truffles,
083 Annalisa, 084 Benjamin,
223 Del, & 398 Angus?

Any word?
Also I posted new cards up for trade, alot from series 3, on my thread if your interested in other cards than those offered

Last edited:
Hello! Would you be interested in trading your Piper for my Portia and Velma?

Don't know if your still open for trades, but I've got a Merengue card and other cards your looking for for trade. I'm looking to trade for any welcome amiibo cards you have. Please let me know if your interested, thanks!

Oh, also since I'm new to the forums and you have a good trade rating, I'm willing to send my cards to you first, then once you've recieved them you can send yours to me. My cards are all in good condition so you can trade with me with maximum confidence!

Last edited:
I have Paula, Anchovy, Klaus, Velma, Lyman, Victoria, Don, and Timmy I would like to trade for Hopkins, Admiral, Plucky, and Tad; please PM if interested!

Back