• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States 30 WA Extras! LF: Series 1-4 FT: WA Extras and Series 1-4

Hi! I'm looking for Stu (WA16), Boyd (WA21), Sandy (WA26) and Ike (WA49).
I have the following to offer:
Tommy (108), Chip (116), Mathilda (162), Hugh (178), Vic (187), and Pashmina (331).
Let me know if you want to trade~! :)

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open to trading but updated info on amounts to keep within letter weight limits and to save me from sending out multiple letters to people for like 10 cards. Sorry Just need to save on stamps.

Also real life happens so if I missed your trade offer you can PM me and try again. Thanksssss!

Last edited:
I have a couple of the cards you are looking for,

214 Don*
314 Gulliver*
185 Chops
380 Kevin
346 Peewee
147 Scoot

I am interested in the WA Sandy, Ursala, Maggie, and Bea. If we can work something out, that would be terrific!

Hi! Would you be interested in trading my Joan, Redd, Lyle, Deli, Quillson and Monique for Sylvana, Carrie, and Julia?

Hello, I just got these cards: 107,108,115,116,205,206,207,312,306,307. Will you be interested in trade any of cards below for my SP?
8 tybalt
22 Bitty
25 Plucky
30 Louie
32 Admiral
39 Cashmere (NA)
47 Buzz
49 Ike

Last edited:
I have Fang and I would love Tybalt and Norma!

Pm'ed you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be willing to do Phineas for Cleo? :)

I actually have Phineas now sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had a lot of trades come in so I added any new extras and took away ones I don't need. List should be completely updated. Again, PM usually works best. Can't guarantee anything because work has my attention more than this thread.

Last edited:
Hello! I have a few cards you're looking for, specifically Al, Jitters, Samson, Lionel, Truffles and Benjamin.
Would you be willing to trade for Hopkins, Piper and Hornsby? ^^

Sounds good to me. I hate most of them but need them (although I find Samson kinda cute). Will PM to solidify it.

Hi! I have 205 Phyllis, 233 Colton, 235 Ricky, 250 Elmer, and 283 Frank! Would you take them for your Maggie and Cleo?

Hello! Trying another offer. :)
I have all NA versions and it'll be within the US.

I'm looking for Sandy (WA26), Admiral (WA32), Tad (40) and Snooty (WA44).
I'm willing to trade my Tommy (108), Mathilda (162), Hugh (178), Vic (187), Pashmina (331), Nibbles (379) and Soleil (296) for them.

Let me know if you can or cannot do. :'3
I sent a PM too, just in case.

PM'd you. Thanks.

Never mind the PM. I got what I needed. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sent you a PM yesterday for a big trade but you haven't responded yet :(

Hello! I was wondering if you would want to trade your
WA 02 Hopkins,
WA 23 Maggie,
WA 25 Plucky,
WA 26 Sandy,
& WA 38 Spike
for my
028 Jambette, 026 Renee,
048 Sterling, 057 Phil,
060 Samson, 079 Truffles,