• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Konichiwa!

primandimproper

Transgender Trainwreck
Bells
Switch
0008-9983-6893
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
Hey there, my name is Prim. I've been playing ACNL ever since it was first released for the 3Ds, but it is my first Animal Crossing game. Sadly, I was forced to give up all my games and gaming systems after going through a nasty break up 2 years ago. But I've finally gathered the funds to purchase a 2Ds XL and a digital copy of ACNL. Until then, I hope to make many friends in this community and discuss the future of my town to be.

P.S. Please, forgive me if I seem a bit awkward. I suffer from multiple mental illnesses and do not always think before I do or say something. Gaming is one of my coping mechanisms.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree.

Sorry that you have to start from scratch again. But I suppose it's another way to relive through the memories and events in the game. As well as a good excuse to make new friends :p

And there's nothing you need to apologise for any awkwardness. Everyone here are fairly open minded, friendly and understanding. I do hope that you enjoy it here.

Welcome! I'm sorry you had to go through all that but welcome back to the ACNL community!

Also, I'm in the same boat with the mental illness and I am also on the autism spectrum. If you ever need to talk, please reach out to me <3

Back