• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A Thread For Teenage Players.

rayaacrossing

bluebear ;)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Lily
Red Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
97.7% (42) +
im a teen, and i know some people want friends, so i decided to start this thread. You must be 14 to enter this thread. if i find out your younger, you will be removed from everyones friend list. If you are older than 19, please stay out of this thread.

hi guys. I'm 14 too! a lot of 14 year olds here, more than I expected. I expected to be the only one

Hi! I'm 16 years old, but I'll be 17 in a couple of months. It's nice to see other younger players around, I just kinda assume everyone else is much older due to the vibe they give me.

Does 12 count i mean, im pretty mature xD jk not about my age but yep not mature

im a teen, and i know some people want friends, so i decided to start this thread. You must be 14 to enter this thread. if i find out your younger, you will be removed from everyones friend list. If you are older than 19, please stay out of this thread.

Lmao I'm 13 oh well ^w^
You said Teenager, and 13 is practically teenager but never mind c:

Is this for a discord chat or something? Because I'd totally join. :D (I'm turning 16 soon. c: )

Last edited:
Lmao I'm 13 oh well ^w^
You said Teenager, and 13 is practically teenager but never mind c:

13 is fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this for a discord chat or something? Because I'd totally join. :D (I'm turning 16 soon. c: )

my discord ishttps://discord.gg/msHK2X

- - - Post Merge - - -

my discord ishttps://discord.gg/msHK2X

Back