• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I forgot O'hare's birthday...

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Red Rose
I was so busy being mad at his house placement that I forgot. I'm a bad friend RIP. I'm time traveling...

To those who have O'hare, did you forget his birthday? If not, what gift did you give him?

I'm a dork and installed and installed an app to remind me of villagers' birthdays >.>'

Sorry about O'Hares. Maybe you could mail him a belated present as a surprise?

Ill be doing time traveling once i order his birthday gift. The store isnt open yet.

I give O'Hare a music box for his birthday every year, since he's constantly hinting that he wants one... I got him K.K. Stroll this year :) And then I gave him a blue diamond shirt while playing as my side character, but he didn't wear it :(

I think I would TT as well *nod*

Also, O'Hare is so neat looking, I've considered him for my town so many times (but I'm trying to only have one of each species and can't give up on Genji...)

I went into one of my villager's homes when they were inside. To my surprise, it was their birthday. I didn't have anything on me, except for a time capsule present that I hadn't delivered yet. So I opened that up and just gave whatever was inside of it. I never did deliver that capsule to Tangy...

I forgot about Mint and Filbert's birthday. :(

The O'Hare in my town didn't really like the gift I gave him :(, it wasn't cheap...it was an item from Gracie.

Last edited:
I gave him a kitchen flooring and he really likes it! O'hare likes orange modern things, which is rare because theres not many of them in the game.
I followed a guide of the recommended gifts and i luckily found one of the items in the nooklings store.

You can actually exit out if you dont have a gift then come back to give them the present.

I'm weirdly good at remembering my villager's birthdays, even when I'm time travelling. I got him a rubber tree from the nooklings and he hated it, he didn't know what to do with it. Then when I left he lied to my face and said he loved it so idk man. It's always fun to see the villagers celebrating though.

WVW69kfrgbELioLcYa

I thought this was cute. No one told me it was dress-as-the-birthday boy day. Ugh I really need to get Opal out of that shirt.

O9awcx9.jpg
My O'Hare got a cool tank for his birthday.He liked it so much that he immediately slapped it on.Felicity was the official guest and she's also O'Hare's next door neighbor so she doesn't have far to walk in case she celebrates a little too much.

If you send them a gift with the word birthday the next day I think I've had my villagers be like thanks for the gift for my birthday! I honestly just give my villagers random stuff I have I think they'd like.

Back