• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tom Nook'$ Humble Abode

applebean

very best mayor
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
HNI_0042.JPG

HNI_0044.JPG

I can't play this game seriously. If I designed his house I'd make it look bad on purpose because I don't like him. You did a great job though if you designed that (dunno if u get to design his house. Didn't play the game long enough to do so)

Whoa. You did a great job!! I love tbe exterior! The bushes make such nice walls and makes the space look organized but not cluttered. Nice work!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't play this game seriously. If I designed his house I'd make it look bad on purpose because I don't like him. You did a great job though if you designed that (dunno if u get to design his house. Didn't play the game long enough to do so)

You need his amiibo card to design a house for him. That goes for all NPCs in general.

Whoa. You did a great job!! I love tbe exterior! The bushes make such nice walls and makes the space look organized but not cluttered. Nice work!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You need his amiibo card to design a house for him. That goes for all NPCs in general.

Haha that's how much I don't play the game. Didn't know how it all worked. But cool!

Haha that's how much I don't play the game. Didn't know how it all worked. But cool!

No worries! But every other villager shows up in game without the cards. It's just the NPCs that need their cards. :D

You did a great job! Very nice! I have the Tom Nook Amiibo figure. I'm not sure if it works the same way as the card or not. I should probably try it soon.

You did a great job! Very nice! I have the Tom Nook Amiibo figure. I'm not sure if it works the same way as the card or not. I should probably try it soon.

Tested using a digby figure, and the figures work the same way as the cards for this one

I like that exterior! The bushes do make nice walls, as said above. Looks very fancy

Very nice! I have his card, but I haven't scanned it in yet. No pressure in decorating the boss' house, right? ;)

I love it, it's so fitting for him :) I always suspected that Tom Nook was a golfer :p I need to get his amiibo card.

I think when I made his it was just stacks of money everywhere. XD This is really nice though!

Back