• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

when you finally finish paying off your home...

applebean

very best mayor
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
HNI_0069.JPG
and thomas nook shares with u the ancient song of his people.
thanks tom.

I never paid off my entire home, to be honest. Not because I didn't have the bells, but because adding the last room in the expansion would throw off the design of my main room by cramming a doorway right where my stuff belonged, but I wanted the room to be the first thing you saw when entering, so moving it back a space wouldn't have worked.

i know whatcha mean, it took me a while to expand my entire house because i was apprehensive about all the doors leading out of my main room. eventually i caved and redesigned the room a little bit to accommodate an open space. im kind of addicted to designing new rooms so i'm just a fiend!!

I've heard some people saw that that actually sounds like a raccoon, even though he's a tanuki.

Oh I have never gotten there. There's always a room or something that I just don't expand, because I like different size exoansions in my Houses.

Now I'm not so sure I WANT to pay all my home loan off...
Begone Satan-Nook

Last edited:
In my previous town I didn't want to fully expand every room because I found it weird having a super big bathroom.

Can't he just hire someone to make me a golden statue like he did in the first game? );

He made you a statue in the first game? :O
Yes you get a gold statue of your character by the train station with no extra cost. Other files could get them as but depending on the order of completion, they'd go from gold to silver to bronze to emerald. It was really cool...

He made you a statue in the first game? :O

In AC:GCN you get a statue if you pay off your entire loan. The statue is different colors depending on what order each person pays off their house:

1st to pay it off - Gold statue
2nd to pay it off - smaller silver statue
3rd - even smaller bronze statue
4th - tiny green statue

I remember my brother paid off his loan before I did and he got the gold statue :'(

lmao I've never paid off a whole house before but that's hilarious. I probably will never get to hear the song of his people because I don't intend on expanding fully.

Back