• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon What rank are you- Splatoon 2

What rank are you?

• Splat Zones C-

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Splat Zones C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Splat Zones C+

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Splat Zones B-

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Splat Zones B

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Splat Zones B+

• Splat Zones A-

• Splat Zones A

• Splat Zones A+

• Splat Zones S

• Splat Zones S+

• Tower Control C-

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Tower Control C

• Tower Control C+

• Tower Control B-

• Tower Control B

• Tower Control B+

• Tower Control A-

• Tower Control A

• Tower Control A+

• Tower Control S

• Tower Control S+

• Rainmaker C-

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Rainmaker C

• Rainmaker C+

• Rainmaker B-

• Rainmaker B

• Rainmaker B+

• Rainmaker A-

• Rainmaker A

• Rainmaker A+

• Rainmaker S

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Rainmaker S+

• ranked sucks :b

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

IcySetsuna

「Want some cake, Pearl?」
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3190-9632-9622
Tasty Cake
Might as well make a new one.

Rainmaker B-
Splat Zones- C+
Tower Control B-
Any way on how to change your vote?

Last edited:
A+ Rainmaker
B + Tower Control
B(?) Splat Zones

Haven't unlocked ranked yet coz I'm too busy playing (farming) Salmon Run lol

I finally started Ranked a while ago. I'm C- on Splat Zones, C+ on Tower Control and A- on Rainmaker.

I could've been higher on Tower Control if I hadn't lost so many battles on C- god damn ._. I could've done so much better. Splat Zones I haven't had much of a chance at, and somehow I'm A- on Rainmaker even though that was my least favourite by far in Splat1. It always seems to be Rainmaker whenever I play.

Still doing better in Ranked this time around compared to Splatoon 1.

Last edited:
It's been about 2 weeks since I last posted, so why not give am update.
B+ in SZ, A- in TC, and A+ in RM. In the first game, my favorite to least favorite modes were SZ > RM > TC, but the changes to TC and RM in 2 are ones that I just love, so now it's RM > TC > SZ, same order as my rank from highest to lowest.
I also originally planned to wait a while before trying to climb, just so that a good chunk of the good players from 1 were out of the lower ranks (there's a problem when you shove everyone into C- originally, despite them being an S+ sniper from Splat 1 or a completely new player), but I got impatient and it isn't that bad trying to climb :p
I do want to get S in everything and RM most likely will be the first one, but I'm not sure yet if I want to make the climb to S+. Maybe I will for RM but the other 2 modes, probably not.

S+ In everything now :D
3 in RM, 2 in TC and 1 in Splat Zones

Being stuck in C is terrible. I was A- in the first game, but this game...it's either you do or die with your team.

Would be helpful if you guys would mention how many hours you played to be that far LOL
after 60 hours (in total with hero mode and turf wars :O) I've reached
RM & splat zones S
TC A+
I don't like TC anymore /coughs/

All C- but I'm really good at Rainmaker. I'm constantly the one killing everyone and delivering the rainmaker to the objective point. I suck at Splat Zones and I'm decent at Tower Control. Only reason I'm on C- is because I mostly play Turf War.

C-. I'm always stuck with a 3 person team or someone who just does the opposite of what there supposed to do (Takes the rainmaker the wrong way, ETC.) or people who just stink. And I also just got the game not even a week ago. :p

Would be helpful if you guys would mention how many hours you played to be that far LOL
after 60 hours (in total with hero mode and turf wars :O) I've reached
RM & splat zones S
TC A+
I don't like TC anymore /coughs/

135 hours+ according to my swootch so far

I'm level 29 with A+ in Splat Zones, and A- in the other 2 modes. Not bad with the teams I usually end up with and this being my 1st Splatoon game. I often have to take long breaks from ranked because it just gets so frustrating.
Played for 70+ hours, about half way through the story mode.

I'm now A- on Tower Control, no change in the others. Why is it never Splat Zones when I get the chance to play? :p

Back