• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onionpudding

♡laziest plant mom♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (264) +
Hi everyone! I have a room idea set out, thing is I don't have all the materials I need.

My wishlist is here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/jr9hJrbU3y

I will pay with IGBs for now, as I don't have much TBT, But I'm about to post some artwork,so I'll get TBT very shortly.

Thank you~​

Hi everyone! I have a room idea set out, thing is I don't have all the materials I need.

My wishlist is here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/jr9hJrbU3y

I will pay with IGBs for now, as I don't have much TBT, But I'm about to post some artwork,so I'll get TBT very shortly.

Thank you~​

I can order the baby panda, froggy chair, lily-pad table and tree standee if you'd like ^w^

I can get you the green lamp, greenhouse box, pancakes, and the zen tea set. They're all sitting around my storpile aha.

Well since a few of them are unorderables, how does 500,000 sound? Also, I found a retro fridge if you'd like it!

Well since a few of them are unorderables, how does 500,000 sound? Also, I found a retro fridge if you'd like it!

Oh..I'll have to see ^^; I wasn't planning on spending that much IGBs so can I just pay with 3 TBT? 3 TBT equals 600k IGBs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll go ahead and add you and open ^w^

Okay on my way!

Yes of course! Since you're already visiting, I'll open my gates and have you come over.

Last edited:
I have cosmos fan in my second town but i believe i can order you some of the orderables from my first town! Ipoteticcally, will you mind doing two differents trips?

I have cosmos fan in my second town but i believe i can order you some of the orderables from my first town! Ipoteticcally, will you mind doing two differents trips?

Ah actually, someone's getting me the entire wishlist!

I could still take the cosmo fan though. How does 2 TBT sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back