Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (264) +
Hi everyone! I have a room idea set out, thing is I don't have all the materials I need.

My wishlist is here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/jr9hJrbU3y

I will pay with IGBs for now, as I don't have much TBT, But I'm about to post some artwork,so I'll get TBT very shortly.

Thank you~​

Hi everyone! I have a room idea set out, thing is I don't have all the materials I need.

My wishlist is here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/jr9hJrbU3y

I will pay with IGBs for now, as I don't have much TBT, But I'm about to post some artwork,so I'll get TBT very shortly.

Thank you~​

I can order the baby panda, froggy chair, lily-pad table and tree standee if you'd like ^w^

I can get you the green lamp, greenhouse box, pancakes, and the zen tea set. They're all sitting around my storpile aha.

Well since a few of them are unorderables, how does 500,000 sound? Also, I found a retro fridge if you'd like it!

Well since a few of them are unorderables, how does 500,000 sound? Also, I found a retro fridge if you'd like it!

Oh..I'll have to see ^^; I wasn't planning on spending that much IGBs so can I just pay with 3 TBT? 3 TBT equals 600k IGBs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll go ahead and add you and open ^w^

Okay on my way!

Yes of course! Since you're already visiting, I'll open my gates and have you come over.

Last edited:
I have cosmos fan in my second town but i believe i can order you some of the orderables from my first town! Ipoteticcally, will you mind doing two differents trips?

I have cosmos fan in my second town but i believe i can order you some of the orderables from my first town! Ipoteticcally, will you mind doing two differents trips?

Ah actually, someone's getting me the entire wishlist!

I could still take the cosmo fan though. How does 2 TBT sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back