Buying Garnet's Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind how much you give me really. I also found a display shelf and toilet! Do you want pick up or deliver?

How does 100,000 bells sound?
I prefer deliver, but it doesn't matter to me! Whatever is most convenient.

Sure, I'll be ordering the other stuff for tomorrow, i can get a capricorn ornament, but that might be a bit (having to order it in my other town and moving it onto another town.) I can still give you the other stuff now. I'll add you and let you know when my gates are open by vm

I won't be on the forum for a bit so any other trade offers that might come in won't be seen for a bit :3

i can give you the princess series for 15 tbt if youre looking c:

hiya! I can give the Super Mushroom, a laptop, a taco, and probably a tea set.
would prefer tbt, but igb is fine.

Hi I have the, Rococo candlestick ,Tea table ,Stack of books, Sewing machine, Plum bonsai ,Labrador ornament ,Large bookshelf, Karts (if you want you can have an extra free of charge, I've got a bunch:p) , Fire bar ,Block , Dotted wall, Parlor wall , Birch flooring , and Neutral flooring

hiya! I can give the Super Mushroom, a laptop, a taco, and probably a tea set.
would prefer tbt, but igb is fine.

I'll be on later tonight, and tbt is fine. How much would you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I have the, Rococo candlestick ,Tea table ,Stack of books, Sewing machine, Plum bonsai ,Labrador ornament ,Large bookshelf, Karts (if you want you can have an extra free of charge, I've got a bunch:p) , Fire bar ,Block , Dotted wall, Parlor wall , Birch flooring , and Neutral flooring

How much would you want for all of that :) I'll be on later tonight :D

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i don't want you to get voided villagers ): if you do, i can get you the following:

-flower wreath
-glass teapot
-hello kitty planter
-moth orchid
-pasta
-stack of books
-tacos

for 15 tbt total?

I am able to get you: Princess Series, Zen tea set, White Pot, Writing Desk, Rococo Candlestick, Dresser, Shelf, Sofa, Table, Vanity, Wardrobe, Cupid Bench, Cucco Ornament, Dream Catcher, Flower Wreath, Giant Teddy Bear, Laptop, Large Bookshelf, Lon Lon Milk, Morning Glory, Moss Ball, Moth Orchid, Mixer, Plum Bonsai, Pasta, Piece of Heart, Potted Ivy, Pendulum Clock, Rupee, Sewing Machine, Shamrock Clock, Simple Armchair, Sweets Sofa, Sweets Table, Sweets Mini-table, Sink, Tacos, Termina?s Moon, Violin,
Classic wall, Dotted wall, Parlor wall, Rococo wall, Birch flooring, Neutral floor.

is 10 btb ok?

Yes! I should be playing tonight, so let me know when you want to trade and I'll send the 10 :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am able to get you: Princess Series, Zen tea set, White Pot, Writing Desk, Rococo Candlestick, Dresser, Shelf, Sofa, Table, Vanity, Wardrobe, Cupid Bench, Cucco Ornament, Dream Catcher, Flower Wreath, Giant Teddy Bear, Laptop, Large Bookshelf, Lon Lon Milk, Morning Glory, Moss Ball, Moth Orchid, Mixer, Plum Bonsai, Pasta, Piece of Heart, Potted Ivy, Pendulum Clock, Rupee, Sewing Machine, Shamrock Clock, Simple Armchair, Sweets Sofa, Sweets Table, Sweets Mini-table, Sink, Tacos, Termina’s Moon, Violin,
Classic wall, Dotted wall, Parlor wall, Rococo wall, Birch flooring, Neutral floor.

That's so much :O How much for just the Princess Series for now?

I had been away from the forum for awhile, but I'm back so I'm making this thread active again. :p
I made an updated wishlist thread, but I can't find it now so I'll just continue using this one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had been away from the forum for awhile, but I'm back so I'm making this thread active again. :p
I made an updated wishlist thread, but I can't find it now so I'll just continue using this one.

I can get u the following
- Rupee
- Heart
- Stack of books
- Cucco Ornament
-Fairy Bottle
- Dream Catcher
- moth orchid
10 tbt??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back