• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Garnet's Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinteryGarnet

Bells
Switch
3427-3714-6504
Feedback
100% (21) +
So, while I have my thread up for the art I want for my museum, I also want to put up my furniture wishlist. A lot of this stuff I could probably get on my own, so I'll be updating this as I get things, but I figured I might as well post it too in case anyone wants to help me out. Some of the stuff is DLC or RV related as well which I can't get. So here is my full wishlist.(Which I haven't even gone through my catalogue to see if I can order some of it, but I'll do that soon and update this.)

I'll buy anything for in game bells or bell tree bells.

Princess Series
bed
cage
chair
chest
clock
closet
curio
dresser
lamp
sofa
table

Rococo Series
candlestick
chair
clock
dresser
lamp
shelf
sofa
table
vanity
wardrobe

Zen tea set
Zodiac Rabbit
Whirlpool Bath
White Office Desk
White Pot
Writing Desk
Yarn Basket
Yoshi’s Egg
Ukelele
Video Camera
Villager Statue
Violet Screen
Violin
wall mounted TV
Towel Basket
Sweets Sofa
Sweets Table
Sweets Minitable
Tacos
Tart
Tea Set
Tea Table
Termina’s Moon
Super Mushroom
Super Star
stack of books
Standing sink
Snail Clock
Sewing Kit
Sewing Machine
Shamrock Clock
Simple Kettle
Simple Armchair
Sink
Rupee
potted ivy
pendulum clock
piece of heart
pipe
plum bonsai
pasta
new 3ds isabelle
model bus
model sailor
morning glory
moss ball
moth orchid
mixer
kitchen stove
labrador ornament
laptop
large bookshelf
lon lon milk
kart
kiki and lala sofa
kiki and lala table
kiki and lala clock
hylian shield
hylian treasure
heart
heart container
heavy tome
hello kitty planter
giant teddy bear
glass teapot
flower wreath
fairy bottle
fancy tea set
fire bar
dream catcher
cucco ornament
cupcake
cupid bench
claw foor tub
capricorn ornament
bathroom shelf
block

Wallpaper/Floor
classic wall
dotted wall
parlor wall
rococo wall
birch flooring
Neutral floor

Pictures
-Rudy
-Monty
-Mint

Last edited:

lol, it's a large wishlist. I'm not expecting to buy it all, though. I'm just putting it here on the off chance that someone is selling some of this stuff while I also look for it myself in my game. I want to completely redo my villager's house, so I need lots of stuff :3

hi i can get you cinnamoroll sofa and cinnamoroll tray for 8 tbt total. is that ok?

Hi! I can get you wendells painting, typewriter, ionian post, coin, fire flower,
I can get you some other stuff too such as display shelf, capricorn ornament, dream catcher, cupid bench, laptop, mixar, potted ivy, simple armchair, simple kettle but I need to order that stuff. The other stuff I already have on hand.

Hi! I can get you wendells painting, typewriter, ionian post, coin, fire flower,
I can get you some other stuff too such as display shelf, capricorn ornament, dream catcher, cupid bench, laptop, mixar, potted ivy, simple armchair, simple kettle but I need to order that stuff. The other stuff I already have on hand.

Oh sweet that's amazing!! Let me know how much you want for certain stuff since if you want tbt I might not have enough for everything and would have to choose.

That seems good!! :D Let me know when you want to do the trade and I'll send the tbt :)

i can also get you the cinnamoroll table if you'd like, it'd be 12 tbt total.
i've added you. let me know when your gates are open ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot to ask: do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i'm coming from my cycling town and i don't want to risk you getting voided villagers x__x

I can give you a rococo bed, triforce, ? block, chihuahua ornament, pikmin and a shower stall. I don't really know how much you'd like to pay for those so I'm fine with anything whether it's igb or tbt :)

I can do in game bells, you don't have to get me alot. Though do you mind if the other stuff comes tomorrow? or something like that.

i can also get you the cinnamoroll table if you'd like, it'd be 12 tbt total.
i've added you. let me know when your gates are open ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot to ask: do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i'm coming from my cycling town and i don't want to risk you getting voided villagers x__x

My gate's open! I'll send the tbt, and yes I'd love the table too thank you so much!!
My town is full and nobody is moving out right now so you should be good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you a rococo bed, triforce, ? block, chihuahua ornament, pikmin and a shower stall. I don't really know how much you'd like to pay for those so I'm fine with anything whether it's igb or tbt :)

Yay! I'm also fine with either so whatever you'd prefer/are in need of more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do in game bells, you don't have to get me alot. Though do you mind if the other stuff comes tomorrow? or something like that.

The stuff can come whenever you'd like :3 in game bells sounds alright, do you have an idea of how much you'd like? I don't know the worth of the items so I wouldn't know :p

Does 5 tbt sound good for those items? =v= //if its a bit too much then it can go lower

delivered if you don't mind since I'm doing another trade :3 my gate's open and I already have you added. :) I can send the bells now :D

Great! I'm just collecting signatures right now, but I'll be over in 5-10 minutes if that works for you!

:) Sounds good to me, I'm pretty much available at the moment so I can give it to you right now.

Great! I'm just collecting signatures right now, but I'll be over in 5-10 minutes if that works for you!

That works fine! See you then and thank you so much!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

:) Sounds good to me, I'm pretty much available at the moment so I can give it to you right now.

alright, my gate is open right now :D I'll send the tbt and you can head on over when you'd like :3 the town is Ofriorty.

I don't mind how much you give me really. I also found a display shelf and toilet! Do you want pick up or deliver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back