• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

*sigh* Snooty villagers......

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
20292636_329747500800861_5771648526281253510_n.jpg

20294199_329747570800854_2988065760743702348_n.jpg

Oh shut your trap Blaire. I'm broke, I can't afford stuff. At least I have a second story in my house, you only have one large room so there.

lmao! snooties can be so condescending sometimes hahaha :blush: don't take them seriously- they just love their magazines and fashion advice ;;

imagine living in a town with not one, not two, but THREE snooties! it's a struggle and two of them were from the void :')

3 snooties? You have my condolences lol. I only have two: Blaire and Friga.

haha snooties are hilarious! I really like it when they're sassy like this - especially in new leaf, bc their dialogue (along with crankies') is kind of watered down compared to older games ^^; it adds to their personalities, and makes talking with them much more entertaining!

Snooties are my favorite female personality, I love the attitude! Better than being completely nice all the time lol

View attachment 204334

View attachment 204335

Oh shut your trap Blaire. I'm broke, I can't afford stuff. At least I have a second story in my house, you only have one large room so there.

I like Snooty villagers. ^u^ I think they give great tips, as I am very much into fashion/design. Just don't take it too personally, they're just really blunt.

I like snooty villagers but I can only deal with certain ones. Francine is my favourite by far because she seems less uptight than the rest :) lmao

Yeah snooty villagers are interesting to talk too. And I like them and their bluntness is real, especially when you're broke, like I am and a snooty comments on your house that has one peice of furniture in it lol

Snooties were Sassies back in AC Population Growing. Snooties were ruthless, but now... Now they gently scold you.

Snooties i have are really nice to me. I had Gwen, Blanche and Diana and they get along with many of my villagers.

They do tell it like it is and pretty bluntly at that, but I really love the personality type and I think a lot of them are very cute villagers. Diana has been my snooty for years. I would never get rid of her.

I have two snooty villagers, Willow and Soleil, and I love them both! They're so funny and cute :blush: sure they can be a bit condescending but it usually just makes me laugh so they never bother me.

One of my two dream villagers I'm getting is a snooty villager and I'm sure she'll be a lotta fun too :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Snooties were Sassies back in AC Population Growing. Snooties were ruthless, but now... Now they gently scold you.

Oh yeah, they will literally talk to you like you're walking trash. Luckily I don't get offended as easily now as I did when I was younger so I either laugh it off or yell back at em.

Snootys are my favorite, especially Olivia. I only have one Snooty in my town so she's a bit more unique.

Snooty villagers can be so mean but I kinda like it when theyre rude to me sometimes lol
Most villagers are so nice all the time so a snooty villager is usually good at making me laugh

Back