• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Throwing Beans for Amiibo Items

vib3sauce

space jabroni
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Leif
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (7) +
!!! You can get throwing beans from Harvey when he's feeding the birds. Just click "Heya, Harv!" a few times and he'll give them to you :) !!!

If anyone has throwing beans they would be willing to trade that would be great! I have all of the Animal Crossing amiibo (except Kick), Wolf Link, and all the Splatoon amiibo, so if you want any items (from any amiibo I have)/pictures (from Animal Crossing amiibo I have) and you have throwing beans you could give me, let me know!

I would give you up to three amiibo items/pictures you want :)

Last edited:
i have some throwing beans! do you have snooty's rv? i'd love an ikebana display, moss ball, and tatami floor! :blush:

Hm..

I thought you got it for free if you say Heya Harv to Harvey at the meow coupons part while he is feeding birds.

i have some throwing beans! do you have snooty's rv? i'd love an ikebana display, moss ball, and tatami floor! :blush:

I don't, I'm sorry >~< I meant I had the physical amiibo, not the cards. I'm sorry for the miscommunication :/ I hope you find what you're looking for!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought you got it for free if you say Heya Harv to Harvey at the meow coupons part while he is feeding birds.

I don't think so :( He's feeding the birds in my town right now, and I've talked to him a couple times, but he hasn't given me anything so idk

I don't, I'm sorry >~< I meant I had the physical amiibo, not the cards. I'm sorry for the miscommunication :/ I hope you find what you're looking for!!

ooh that's okay then! ty for letting me know! :) hope you get your throwing beans soon from one of the lovely people on this forum!

Sorry that I couldnt help the Harvey thing worked for me once after I got the update and offered me beans to feed the birds (on my old town)

Oh!!! I talked to him a couple more times and he did give me throwing beans! Thank you for telling me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got some throwing beans for free.

Never mind, I just got some from Harvey. Thank you very much for the offer though!! <3

Back