space jabroni
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Leif
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (7) +
!!! You can get throwing beans from Harvey when he's feeding the birds. Just click "Heya, Harv!" a few times and he'll give them to you :) !!!

If anyone has throwing beans they would be willing to trade that would be great! I have all of the Animal Crossing amiibo (except Kick), Wolf Link, and all the Splatoon amiibo, so if you want any items (from any amiibo I have)/pictures (from Animal Crossing amiibo I have) and you have throwing beans you could give me, let me know!

I would give you up to three amiibo items/pictures you want :)

Last edited:
i have some throwing beans! do you have snooty's rv? i'd love an ikebana display, moss ball, and tatami floor! :blush:

Hm..

I thought you got it for free if you say Heya Harv to Harvey at the meow coupons part while he is feeding birds.

i have some throwing beans! do you have snooty's rv? i'd love an ikebana display, moss ball, and tatami floor! :blush:

I don't, I'm sorry >~< I meant I had the physical amiibo, not the cards. I'm sorry for the miscommunication :/ I hope you find what you're looking for!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought you got it for free if you say Heya Harv to Harvey at the meow coupons part while he is feeding birds.

I don't think so :( He's feeding the birds in my town right now, and I've talked to him a couple times, but he hasn't given me anything so idk

I don't, I'm sorry >~< I meant I had the physical amiibo, not the cards. I'm sorry for the miscommunication :/ I hope you find what you're looking for!!

ooh that's okay then! ty for letting me know! :) hope you get your throwing beans soon from one of the lovely people on this forum!

Sorry that I couldnt help the Harvey thing worked for me once after I got the update and offered me beans to feed the birds (on my old town)

Oh!!! I talked to him a couple more times and he did give me throwing beans! Thank you for telling me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got some throwing beans for free.

Never mind, I just got some from Harvey. Thank you very much for the offer though!! <3

Back