favorite Shrek movie?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
i love the shrek films and i will never get tired of watching them countless times. Shrek third is my favorite. what's yours?

I think the first and second movie are the best. I can never decide which is my favorite of the two. I think they're both very fun movies. :)

I LOVE SHREK!!

Second one was my favorite as a kid but now I'm torn between the first and second!! I never really liked the third, but the fourth was enjoyable ^^

shrek forever after
the first one definitely, I feel like they get progressively worse

The first one for sure, I love seeing how unhappy shrek was until hr met Fiona and fell in love!

I love Shrek 2! The fairy godmother is sassy and I like sassy.

the first one! though I always loved the second one too. The third one is blasphemous. the fourth one is ok

The first one becuase though I find Shrek only okay, I really like Smash Mouth...

I hated Shrek 2 because of the baby scene

My favorite Shrek movie is Shrek 2. I love the first movie, but Shrek 2 has always been my favorite of all of them. I don't remember much from the third movie, but it must not be that good if I don't remember anything about it. Shrek the Final Chapter isn't my favorite, but I've seen it over twenty times because I was too lazy to walk to the DVD player to take it out. I instead left it playing on repeat all day with me laying on the couch watching it.

i personally liked Shrek 2 the best, but both the first one and the second one were the tops for meee~ after shrek 3 it kinda started going downhill in my opinion ;3;

The second one has always been my favorite. I actually think it's even way better than the first one. It's got good covers/songs, the humor's better, and I just love the new characters they added as well as the plot. It's a movie I'm legitimately able to go back and watch again, which is a rare case for me.

i like all of them. even though shrek is a mega meme, the films are undeniably good.

i think shrek 2 is my favourite tho

Shrek 2. Lot's of good humor, songs, characters, and very emotional. Shrek the Third was the funniest though.

Shrek: "I just lost it!" lmaoooo

Shrek 2. I still have it on DVD, but it's been a long time since I watched it.

The first Shrek movie has a special place in my heart of course <3 I think all of them are charming and fun to watch. I saw Shrek Forever After in theaters in 3D. I honestly wanna marathon all the movies rn ; v;

Back