• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

favorite Shrek movie?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
i love the shrek films and i will never get tired of watching them countless times. Shrek third is my favorite. what's yours?

I think the first and second movie are the best. I can never decide which is my favorite of the two. I think they're both very fun movies. :)

I LOVE SHREK!!

Second one was my favorite as a kid but now I'm torn between the first and second!! I never really liked the third, but the fourth was enjoyable ^^

shrek forever after
the first one definitely, I feel like they get progressively worse

The first one for sure, I love seeing how unhappy shrek was until hr met Fiona and fell in love!

I love Shrek 2! The fairy godmother is sassy and I like sassy.

the first one! though I always loved the second one too. The third one is blasphemous. the fourth one is ok

The first one becuase though I find Shrek only okay, I really like Smash Mouth...

I hated Shrek 2 because of the baby scene

My favorite Shrek movie is Shrek 2. I love the first movie, but Shrek 2 has always been my favorite of all of them. I don't remember much from the third movie, but it must not be that good if I don't remember anything about it. Shrek the Final Chapter isn't my favorite, but I've seen it over twenty times because I was too lazy to walk to the DVD player to take it out. I instead left it playing on repeat all day with me laying on the couch watching it.

i personally liked Shrek 2 the best, but both the first one and the second one were the tops for meee~ after shrek 3 it kinda started going downhill in my opinion ;3;

The second one has always been my favorite. I actually think it's even way better than the first one. It's got good covers/songs, the humor's better, and I just love the new characters they added as well as the plot. It's a movie I'm legitimately able to go back and watch again, which is a rare case for me.

i like all of them. even though shrek is a mega meme, the films are undeniably good.

i think shrek 2 is my favourite tho

Shrek 2. Lot's of good humor, songs, characters, and very emotional. Shrek the Third was the funniest though.

Shrek: "I just lost it!" lmaoooo

Shrek 2. I still have it on DVD, but it's been a long time since I watched it.

The first Shrek movie has a special place in my heart of course <3 I think all of them are charming and fun to watch. I saw Shrek Forever After in theaters in 3D. I honestly wanna marathon all the movies rn ; v;

Back