Buying items from villagers' houses

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I like buying items from villager's houses because sometimes they have pretty cool things. I just bought a wall fan from Peewee. I know, a blah wall fan but I like having wall fans in my house from some reason.

Although sometimes i feel like they jack the price up. 1500 bells for a wall fan?

i got biskits tv in my other town i restarted, and i thought it was a steal, even tho i forgot the price and it was expensive...

tbh i buy furniture because it looks dumb in their houses... so i guess i'm doing my villagers a favor??? haha

like for instance, ruby had me come over, like, 25 minutes ago, and she has this lovely space-themed room (her original room looks like this: x). i went in today, and she'd placed a random alpine dresser in there and i was like "hun-ny! that has got to go" so i bought it off her. i've been trying my best to keep ruby's house mostly original (or at least pretty space-themed)- she's the one villager whose house i'm trying to salvage ;;;

please ruby i'm doing my best

tbh i buy furniture because it looks dumb in their houses... so i guess i'm doing my villagers a favor??? haha

like for instance, ruby had me come over, like, 25 minutes ago, and she has this lovely space-themed room (her original room looks like this: x). i went in today, and she'd placed a random alpine dresser in there and i was like "hun-ny! that has got to go" so i bought it off her. i've been trying my best to keep ruby's house mostly original (or at least pretty space-themed)- she's the one villager whose house i'm trying to salvage ;;;

please ruby i'm doing my best

i do the same thing! i hate when they put random clothes or furniture on display in their house when it doesn't match the rest of their room, so i always buy it from them

Butch has a 4-leaf clover in his house (so it takes the form of a book) and I was dying to buy it off him, but we can't buy stuff on top of other stuff. Luckily, he gifted me it as a thank you for fruit later. :)

i do the same thing! i hate when they put random clothes or furniture on display in their house when it doesn't match the rest of their room, so i always buy it from them

I do this as well. I try to buy the things that don't fit with the rest of their room even if I personally don't like it. If I don't like it, I just immediately sell it at ReTail.

Nana's house is constantly changing bc i keep giving her gifts. XD
So whenever i accidentally give her one that doesnt look good in her house I would buy it out.

Hm. I guess they could jack up the prices, but I'm usually carry so much dough, it barely makes a dent.

I do the buy-fix-it-up method too if their home is terrible.

I'm relieved when my villagers ask for me to come over because then I can buy the random furniture they've accumulated and undo the damage. I don't like seeing villagers ruin the theme of their room with a random item they acquired somehow. What I really hate is when they put something ugly on top of a table so they can't sell it to you :mad:

Back