• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Adult life

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I spent a lot of June in the hospital and now I'm getting bills that are totalling thousands of dollars as well as dealing with an out of network doctor bill that was out of my control. I guess that's the importance of having savings which I do, but still isn't fun. I guess I should just feel fortunate I can afford the bills and still have money to live off of, but its an adjustment. Anyone else have any adult life problems they want to complain about?

Omg adult life sucks. I'm pretty much in the same boat with being in the hospital 5 times since January. Plus responsibilities. And being disabled...and having a banged up knee

Omg adult life sucks. I'm pretty much in the same boat with being in the hospital 5 times since January. Plus responsibilities. And being disabled...and having a banged up knee

As I'm sorry. Mine is because I couldn't get my heart rate down after a jog uphill and they have to cardiovert it with shock paddles. Happened again during a stress test. Have another one Friday, so we will see if the beta blocker I'm on helps. If not they're going to do an EP Study and maybe ablation right after coming off the treadmill. Fun times! That and trying to finish a summers masters course before then and preparing for teaching to start next month.

Last edited:
Back