Switch
2246-3861-5514
Leif
Spring Shamrock
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (162) +
I need flashy clothes for Gracie's Fashion check and I can't seem to find any. Name your price, and whether you'd rather have me pick up or drop off the items at my town. I already have a mask and a hat, so all I need is a shirt, pants/skirt, and shoes.

Hi I can help I am online now my friend code is 2208-9739-9336 My name is Ethan I have Barber Tee Mummy Pants and Jester Shoes I am willing to drop them off at your town and i can accept maybe 100,000 or 50,000

Hi I can help I am online now my friend code is 2208-9739-9336 My name is Ethan I have Barber Tee Mummy Pants and Jester Shoes I am willing to drop them off at your town and i can accept maybe 100,000 or 50,000

Do you think you can go a little cheaper than that since none of the items are particularly rare/expensive?

I can give you a dice tank, red-stripe pants, & steel-toed boots for free c: do you need socks also?

I can give you a dice tank, red-stripe pants, & steel-toed boots for free c: do you need socks also?

Oh thank you so much! I think I'll be okay without socks, would you rather drop off at my town or have me pick up from yours?

Ofc! And I can drop them off ^.^ I just added you~ I'll go and head to your town soon c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back