• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Flashy clothes for IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.

axo

animal animal
Bells
Switch
2246-3861-5514
Leif
Spring Shamrock
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (162) +
I need flashy clothes for Gracie's Fashion check and I can't seem to find any. Name your price, and whether you'd rather have me pick up or drop off the items at my town. I already have a mask and a hat, so all I need is a shirt, pants/skirt, and shoes.

Hi I can help I am online now my friend code is 2208-9739-9336 My name is Ethan I have Barber Tee Mummy Pants and Jester Shoes I am willing to drop them off at your town and i can accept maybe 100,000 or 50,000

Hi I can help I am online now my friend code is 2208-9739-9336 My name is Ethan I have Barber Tee Mummy Pants and Jester Shoes I am willing to drop them off at your town and i can accept maybe 100,000 or 50,000

Do you think you can go a little cheaper than that since none of the items are particularly rare/expensive?

I can give you a dice tank, red-stripe pants, & steel-toed boots for free c: do you need socks also?

I can give you a dice tank, red-stripe pants, & steel-toed boots for free c: do you need socks also?

Oh thank you so much! I think I'll be okay without socks, would you rather drop off at my town or have me pick up from yours?

Ofc! And I can drop them off ^.^ I just added you~ I'll go and head to your town soon c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back