Help Town Be Better

Blueflake13

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
75% (2) +
Im Looking for someone to come in and help remodel my town a little. Its pretty crappy but im sure if I get help I can make it better. I can pay you but it probably won't be much because im running short on bells. But if you can help that would be great.

:)~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reccomend that you search in retail for a gardening shop, I used Bethany's gardening shop and theres a lot of good things like rare hybrid flowers, bamboo shoots, saplings, starts like holly starts aka the holly bush and more xD

could you post some pictures of your town (map, places you're proud of already, places you want to improve, etc.)? i could try to help by giving some advice! :blush:
or, if you post your dream address, people could visit and give you some tips off of what they see there!

what kind of town are you planning to make (zen, woodsy, fairy tale, ____-themed)?

Im Looking for someone to come in and help remodel my town a little. Its pretty crappy but im sure if I get help I can make it better. I can pay you but it probably won't be much because im running short on bells. But if you can help that would be great.

I wouldn't mind helping you at all, you don't have to pay me If your running short on bells either c:

Great Thank You My Town is Cairholm My Name is Ethan and my friend code is 2208-9739-9336 I am online now

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0024.JPGHNI_0026.JPGHNI_0029.JPGHNI_0025.JPGHNI_0027.JPGHNI_0028.JPG

Great Thank You My Town is Cairholm My Name is Ethan and my friend code is 2208-9739-9336 I am online now

Okay, I'll add you In a sec, Just currently doing a trade with someone, If you want you can open and I'll come and help out? ^w^

Are you guys still doing this? I can bring an ax or two if you need some trees to be cut down. I wouldn't mind helping either!

Back