• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Maybe this don't belong here but... signature request help~

ExpertaEnNada

kininarimasu!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So, Goldie request a bunch of signatures of villagers of other towns, can you help me? This is my first time doing this c:! She need 6 signatures to "Read 100 books in one week" or something like that, you go girl xD~

You can come to my town for the signatures!

Thanks! I will add you! Tell me when your gates are open c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're open! I'm a bit busy stalking the forums haha, so I won't be actively playing rn :)

Ok don't worry, it will take me a few minutes, I won't run and touch anything! Thanks a lot sweetie~

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're open! I'm a bit busy stalking the forums haha, so I won't be actively playing rn :)

Ok don't worry, it will take me a few minutes, I won't run and touch anything! Thanks a lot sweetie~

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I post it a bunch of times, sorry hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm done! Thank you so much! I leave a little tip next to the train station, thanks again <3

Back