Maybe this don't belong here but... signature request help~

ExpertaEnNada

kininarimasu!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So, Goldie request a bunch of signatures of villagers of other towns, can you help me? This is my first time doing this c:! She need 6 signatures to "Read 100 books in one week" or something like that, you go girl xD~

You can come to my town for the signatures!

Thanks! I will add you! Tell me when your gates are open c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're open! I'm a bit busy stalking the forums haha, so I won't be actively playing rn :)

Ok don't worry, it will take me a few minutes, I won't run and touch anything! Thanks a lot sweetie~

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're open! I'm a bit busy stalking the forums haha, so I won't be actively playing rn :)

Ok don't worry, it will take me a few minutes, I won't run and touch anything! Thanks a lot sweetie~

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I post it a bunch of times, sorry hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm done! Thank you so much! I leave a little tip next to the train station, thanks again <3

Back