Ed was to move, no he is not leaving!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Okay why is it that villagers who are in the way never move but villagers that are plotted in good spots always want to move? it's like this game knows. *shifty eyes*

Once again it's Peewee and Friga that need to scoot on out of my town.

The game knows what you want and refuses to give it to you, it knows

I feel your pain though, I once reset my entire town because I spent hours trying to shift villagers from blocking off my town hall almost completely and it was incredibly frustrating!

Watch and see that Peewee and Friga probably won't be the ones who will want to move...
Because it knows..

Last edited:
I know this games knows... Ankha used to ask me to move out all the time until I decided I didn't like her house placement and wanted her gone. She never asked to move again.

This game wants me to suffer.

It's like this game was made specifically to annoy.

I'll just pretend that I don't want Peewee and Friga to move, then they will. Reverse psychology and all that. It worked before in one of my old towns.

Last edited:
Never happens to me, I like all my villagers (well maybe except for Victoria). But if I need to, I can get them to move out.

The game definitely knows. Who knew ACNL could be so petty to the point where it goes out of its way to deliberately make it harder for us to get what we want?

I want my sleek furniture already why haven't I seen any in like 3 months :(

Somewhere out there, Nintendo hired some poor sap to monitor all your New Leaf gaming data. They then collect all that data and troll us.

Back