• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are some things you do while playing ACNL (if any)?

Anactoria

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
White Pansy
Especially for those plot-resetters, time travellers, villager resetters, etc. (but also for anyone else who likes to multitask while playing AC), what are some things you do? Do you listen to podcasts, audiobooks, watch TV, chat with friends? Or do you feel like it takes away from the immersion of the game?

Usually I listen to music (I'm actually playing ACNL and doing that right now haha).

I usually have Netflix/music playing in the background, depending on my mood~

listen to music, browse the internet, read, etc etc. acnl is a very casual game, so it's easy to multitask while playing :> if I want to feel more immersed though, I'll play in bed, at night, with the windows wide open and some snacks set aside~

Browsing the internet using my laptop or chat with my girlfriend when she's beside me.

i like to listen to music sometimes or hang out with my sister :)

I sit on my bed and play the game. The only time I am on my computer while playing is when I'm trading or voice chatting with friends.

I've tried playing with the TV on but I find it annoying.

I sometimes listen to music when I play Animal Crossing, but more than that I like to get a nice cup of iced tea and get comfy with a little snack. For some reason I find it more fun to play in the evening or at night, as well.

Back