• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Purple tulips & roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbara

Bells
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Chao Easter Egg
Flea
White Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (91) +
I am looking for purple tulips and purple roses!
I would like to trade for other hybrids. I have a fair amount laying around, so just let me know what you're looking for!

Hi! I have some purple tulips, how many do you need? I'm looking for more pink lilies or pink roses ^^

I would like around 5! I can give you a pink rose and 4 pink lilies in return. :)

I would like around 5! I can give you a pink rose and 4 pink lilies in return. :)

That works for me :) I actually also have purple roses, though how many would you need of those (since I have a smaller amount than the purple tulips).

Cool. Are there any other flowers you want? I only have 1 pink rose and 5 pink lilies. I also have pink carnations and cosmos, if you'd like those. ^^

Cool. Are there any other flowers you want? I only have 1 pink rose and 5 pink lilies. I also have pink carnations and cosmos, if you'd like those. ^^

Ah I see, hmm... do you have any spare blue violets or orange hybrids like orange pansies or lilies?

I have some orange pansies! Would you like 4 of those then, along with 5 pink lilies and 1 pink rose?

I have some orange pansies! Would you like 4 of those then, along with 5 pink lilies and 1 pink rose?

Yeah that works for me! I'dd add your fc now. Could I come to your town if possible? My town's a little messy and it's hard to find space atm, unfortunately.
I'd also appreciate a wi-fi rating after we trade, if that's alright with you. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back