New Leaf Token
Chao Easter Egg
Flea
White Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (91) +
I am looking for purple tulips and purple roses!
I would like to trade for other hybrids. I have a fair amount laying around, so just let me know what you're looking for!

Hi! I have some purple tulips, how many do you need? I'm looking for more pink lilies or pink roses ^^

I would like around 5! I can give you a pink rose and 4 pink lilies in return. :)

That works for me :) I actually also have purple roses, though how many would you need of those (since I have a smaller amount than the purple tulips).

Cool. Are there any other flowers you want? I only have 1 pink rose and 5 pink lilies. I also have pink carnations and cosmos, if you'd like those. ^^

Cool. Are there any other flowers you want? I only have 1 pink rose and 5 pink lilies. I also have pink carnations and cosmos, if you'd like those. ^^

Ah I see, hmm... do you have any spare blue violets or orange hybrids like orange pansies or lilies?

I have some orange pansies! Would you like 4 of those then, along with 5 pink lilies and 1 pink rose?

I have some orange pansies! Would you like 4 of those then, along with 5 pink lilies and 1 pink rose?

Yeah that works for me! I'dd add your fc now. Could I come to your town if possible? My town's a little messy and it's hard to find space atm, unfortunately.
I'd also appreciate a wi-fi rating after we trade, if that's alright with you. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back