• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I don't have a snooty in my town :(

pastellrain

creator of whimsica
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange (Fruit)
I also love all my villagers so idk who to have move out to make room. Plus my entire town has trees and stuff planted so if I get a new villager, they'd have to move over it.

Were you ever stuck with not having a villager of a certain personality? If so, how long?

I mean, why are you looking for a snooty in the first place? PWP? If not, I don't see any reason why you should move any of your beloved villagers out. u__u I don't have an uchi type in my town (personally cause I don't like any of them...), but that doesn't really bother me.

I mean, why are you looking for a snooty in the first place? PWP? If not, I don't see any reason why you should move any of your beloved villagers out. u__u I don't have an uchi type in my town (personally cause I don't like any of them...), but that doesn't really bother me.

Variety I guess. I like my town to be equally balanced? Isn't that how everyone likes it? If not, that's news to me.

There's nothing wrong with not having all personalities, I was thinking about not having any Jock since I don't like them, that's totally fine :)

Variety I guess. I like my town to be equally balanced? Isn't that how everyone likes it? If not, that's news to me.

Balance is nice but your town is up to you! Some people like certain types more than others so why not have more of them ^-^ If it really bothers you, you can just laid down patterns on areas where you don't want them to move into and plot reset <:

There's nothing wrong with not having all personalities, I was thinking about not having any Jock since I don't like them, that's totally fine :)

I like snooties though :p

It also feels like I'm missing out of a chunk of the game's possible dialogue by not having a snooty... That's just me though.

If you have 10 villagers already you can just move 1 out to get the snooty villager. You can make them move on the same spot the previous villager left. I'd plot reset just in case tho.

yeah, I haven't had a cranky in my town for a couple months now, but I'm planning to move in dobie with his amiibo card soon! c:

Back