• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

question about train station remodel

nevermind019283

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
hi ok! so 2 questions actually: does it have to be exactly 100 visits (i haven't really been keeping track) and can i leave my gate open and let the other visitor come and go over and over again, does that count as a visit or does the gate need to close each time?

yep it's 100!! it's number of visits not number of unique visitors <: you can have one person visit you 100 times and it count lol.

ya ive been w the same person but like can it be over 100 visits or is it exactly 100 and does the gate have to close after each visit or can i just leave it open?

Last edited:
It counts each visitor. The gate doesn't matter.
(I know because I remember that there used to be--maybe still are?--people on Tumblr who would open their gate to let people from all over the world visit on a region-exclusive holiday. They got the benefit of visitors, and the visitors got the benefit of items. Their gates were open the entire time people came and went.)

I actually JUST remodeled mine last night :) It has to be exactly 100 visitors. Only then will Porter suggest the remodels for the train station.

ah ok so...does it all have to happen within 1 day then? the visits? i haven't been keeping track of my visits so idk if im at 100, below, or above ): if it is more than 100 will it not work?

Last edited:
ah ok so...does it all have to happen within 1 day then? the visits? i haven't been keeping track of my visits so idk if im at 100, below, or above ): if it is more than 100 will it not work?

It can happen in one day. You could even have the same person visit 100 times lol. If it's over 100, it still should work because it still passes the mark of needing 100 visitors in order to unlock the remodels.

you can track how many visits you have by sitting on your tree ^^ it shows the count at the very end of the credits~

Back