The Big Pinwheel Appeal

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Rose
After playing HHD for a while, I got this brighter idea to include many other villagers I don't set as dreamies for my ACNL town in a series I'll be developing. I'm expanding the idea of Pinwheel Appeal into a better thing. Yes a thing.

I'll be including my other favorites such as Willow, Olivia, Phoebe, Vesta, Molly, Fang, Pekoe and many more. I admire a lot of villagers which are usually the cute ones. But I won't be including villagers I dislike to be main nor secondary sadly. Some characters only serve for minor purposes so even if I do mention the character they may seem to have a less of importance to the series as it seems. The characters with major roles are my dreamies and some other villagers I wish to have in my ACNL town.

Take note that some villagers are considered deceased. But that does not necessarily mean that I dislike them. Please do not get offended if your favorite villager is not there.
Here are a list of villagers I'm planning to add to the newer version of Pinwheel Appeal as secondary, main and supporting (So far)

"Pinwheel is a lovely place, home of wind turbines and windmills. Residents of Pinwheel are not your average villagers, but they do their best to try and at least be average. While the atmosphere is good, there's some reports of missing animals. A group of detectives called the "Leo patrol" are trying to figure out the links to the reported animals. It has been said that it is the Mafia's fault, but fault is it? Many of the missing animals are actually crooks, and several are not confirmed to be killed off by the mafia. Perhaps they have committed to the weird cult everyone's been wondering about. In the case of this weird conspiracies, Mayor Pansear lives life normally anyways. Problems are solved thanks to her mystical powers...well... not all the time. In this world of satire, venture through the lives of several villagers that live in this doggone place and mind their own businesses. From the pinkest of monkeys to the reddest of cats. Surely, Pinwheel isn't that bad right?"

"The mafia is actually just a group of unheard vigilantes. They believe that the police department is slow on their business so they do their own for the good at will. They aren't that bad, but their work is dirty and quite uncalled for. Gossips about it can say that the mayor approves of them running around and killing the bad, and even gossips can say that she could be in it. Some villagers count on them."

"Leo patrol is a group of detectives that help the police department find suspects and solve cases. They have no contact with the mafia since the mafia is very secretive. It is unknown to them who are mafia, but they are intrigued with their ways. They have been solving a lot of cases so far, but the one case they couldn't solve is the mayor's vault hidden away in her house."

"They are a group of animals that believe that there is a being controlling the time and the space within their "game". They also believe that they are just computer generated, and are not really "real". Being self-aware, they don't lose hope nor their sanity. They try to appeal to this being by being trustworthy and helpful to them. Nothing much wrong about them."

*Alli works at the clothes department store. She is the boss.
*Drago works at the Chinese restaurant.
*Gayle works at the telephone office along with her best friend Sydney.
*Annalisa is an entertainer/helper. She assists Pietro with his performances in the circus.
*Olaf is part of the mafia. He is the the vice president of the league. Outside of his mafia days, he does dramatic theatrical art.
*Beardo does dramatic theatrical art along with his best friend Olaf. He does not acknowledge that he is part of the mafia, the one thing he's scared of.
*Klaus also does dramatic theatrical art with his big brother, but he has taken suspicion on Olaf.
*Paula works as a yoga fitness trainer.
*Teddy works at Brewster's cafe to earn money for Maple's school debts as a loving father.
*Tutu and Ursula are two roommates who love to go shopping and looking for scandals.
*Admiral is part of the "mafia". He is in charge of burying bodies.
*Jacques is Shari's boss in the wood cutting company. He is more laid-back than he looks.
*Midge is a youngster who could not afford to go to school, so she instead flies around to sell newspapers to folks to earn money.
*Peck is Midge's grandfather who could no longer fly around to sell newspapers, but can still take care of Midge himself.
*Piper, Sparro and Robin work in their own teahouse.
*Rodeo is Roscoe's roommate/student. He wishes to be a part of Roscoe's band so he tries his best to know the guitar, but no matter how hard he tries, he couldn't get it right!
*T-bone works at the rice farms. He is in charge of rice shipments to all restaurants of Pinwheel.
*Vic is a star actor for Olaf and Beardo's plays. He acts so realistically, which is why the plays that included him are so popular.
*Ankha is an ancient cat who just came out of her tomb along with her slave, Lucky. She and Lucky are not used to this new lifestyle in the modern times and she first thought she could get anything she wants. But that is not the case because her ruling was a long time ago!
*Bob is one of the missing villagers. He was an important member of the detectives because he solves every case flawlessly. The last time he was seen/heard of was from a phone call indicating that he got huge things to show to the other members regarding the mafia, and he never came or seen again.
*Felicity is Merry's mother. She works in a garden shop rivaling Flora's.
*Felyne is a kindergartner who plays video games most of the times. His favorite game is Animal Hunter.
*Kabuki is one of the main performers who perform Kabuki and other japanese theatrical art along with his partner Pekoe. Although, not many events of the performances are hold due to Olaf and Beardo's version of theatrical art that has gained more box office than his and Pekoe's. So they settled in the seasides and made their own performances for those who wish to visit and watch the show.
*Kid cat is one of the role-playing characters in the show for kids called "Heroes unite!" that teaches morals. In his daily slices of pie, he is called as just regular Tom.
*Kiki yearns her passed-down black cat magic. She is able to fly on a broomstick and do magic. With these abilities, she does the one thing she does best, deliveries.
*Kitty runs her own cafe, with the help of Violet. She has a huge diversity for tea and spices.
*Lolly is one of the main characters. She is secretly a yandere, but overall a sweet animal towards others who don't touch her precious O'hare. But even as a serial killer who turns her victims into cookies and sweets, she is guilty of her crimes and has became a closed book. She acts as if everything is normal and claims that her victims are part of a bad group.
*Mitzi is Lolly's cousin, but she is missing. Nobody knows where she went but she was easily the most forgettable villager of Pinwheel.
*Moe, along with his sister Mitzi, is also missing, similar to also being the most forgettable villager.
*Monique is a very popular model and fashion designer. She has many fans, young and old, the most prominent being Bangle. She is not directly involved with the mafia, but she does have connections to them. (Idea by xSuperMario64)
*Olivia is a singer for Banana hotel's band that performs acoustic versions of K.K. Slider's songs onstage on Saturdays and in special events. Outside of her work, she is part of the Mafia. She would constantly flirt with Chief.
*Punchy is one of the missing animals, but it was speculated that he was kidnapped by a member of the mafia. It sounded bogus because Punchy never did anything wrong according to the written.
*Purrl is Midge's pal in selling newspapers, she too is poor, but lives alone.
*Rosie is the next generation of Chrissy and Francine's pop star line. She along with Cherry make a good pair for being star idols. She had some...issues with Cookie on the other hand...
*Rudy is one of the main characters. He helps solve detective cases and is always determined to fix problems with his childish shenanigans. But because of his bright red nose that glows, animals couldn't take him very seriously. So he wears a fake one, in hopes of being trusted. But he could not smell nor eat well with it.
*Stinky is a pro wrestler in Pinwheel's wrestling ring. He always fights with his passion for wrestling.
*Tabby is a student who is mostly bullied for her looks.
*Tangy, thanks to her weird tangy powers, is able to grow citrus trees in an instant. She speaks to citrus, and is citrus. Nobody knows where she came from, but Tangy says that she was grown in a fruit orchard by an old animal. She is completely okay with animals eating her "friends", and admits that she eats her "friends" sometimes when she's hungry.
*Chief is one of the main characters. He is part of the town "mafia", possibly a vigilante. He once worked with Kapp'n but retired from the job when he gained enough money to buy his own house. He is Vivian's son and Shari's tsundere love interest. He is Kyle's cousin.
*Fang is an anti-cranky, and is actually snooty-like. He loves doing certain girly activities and hanging out with his best friend Willow despite being wolf and sheep, which is a thing against Willow's family rules. He is Whitney's younger brother, Skye's older brother, and Dobie's grandson.
*Kyle is part of a metal street band along with Roscoe and Shep. Despite trying to look cool, he never gets well with ladies around, as his appearance always looked shaggy and sometimes smells bad. He couldn't get a job since he's a highschool dropout so he became part of the "mafia" to get some cash for himself.
*Lobo is about the same age as Nana, and he too gets to live in his own house but with the "parental" guidance of his friend. He used to be an orphan but was took in by Whitney.
*Skye lives with Baabara and Vesta. She learned sheep-like ways from them, which is why she is the only normal wolf villager that's not much of a grouch. She acts peppy but does not become too bold for herself. She can be heard making sheep noises and seen daydreaming all the time.
*Whitney works at the cafe, yet holds the most money out of Skye and Fang's combined. Despite being rich, she is generous about giving beauty tips and kind to even the most ugliest of villagers. But she is backed off by admirers of her best friend Diana, since they are always seen shopping together.
*Wolfgang always picks up fights with other "mafia" members especially Kyle. He lives in a hidden abandoned building containing instruments. He wants to sell them but he couldn't stop playing them for fun by himself. He wishes to be apart of Kyle's band but has no courage.

Got any villager and headcanon suggestions? (Yes, LGBT and inter-species is a thing, go crazy. ;) )
I already planned out for the NPCs so there's not much need for that.

More coming soon! I will update this thread later. Here's the old version of this series.

Last edited:
Omggg I see my boy Olaf in there ♡.♡

I'm not really one to come up with backstories for villagers but I'll mention a few of my dream villagers and some others...
*Zucker owns his own sweets shop, since he loves making desserts. He wants to be a famous chef someday. Since he is still young, he seeks guidance from his older friends, Octavian and Marina.
*Chadder works with Zucker in the sweets shop. People think he is kind of strange because he loves to talk about cheese as if it were his profession.
*Coco is very sweet, but is an outcast because of the way she looks. Her only friend is Nindori. She has an obsession with collecting Gyroids.
*Nindori is also an outcast. He is close friends with Coco, and often hides in her shadow because he is very shy.
*Phil is a martial arts teacher. In his free time he likes to sit under a shady tree and play his shamisen.
*Kabuki has a profession in the Japanese art of... Kabuki. He is less interested in the theatrical performances that Olaf and Beardo are involved in, especially since he also is very suspicious of Olaf and his activity with the mafia.
*Bangle is very outgoing and trendy. She is Monique's #1 fan. She gets many of her design tips from Ms. Nintendique and Fauna Magazine, and considers herself the female counterpart to the lazy-villager implied "Fashion Lad". She aspires to be a fashion designer.
*Monique is a very popular model and fashion designer. She has many fans, young and old, the most prominent being Bangle.
She is not directly involved with the mafia, but she does have connections to them.
*Leopold is a bookworm who loves to read. He sometimes calls himself a "ladies' man" to impress his friends, though he does not talk to women in such a way. He aspires to be a professor of literature.

That's just a couple ideas I had ^o^

Oh, I just thought of another one!

I don't really have an idea for Marshal since I don't like him very much (though I know he's very popular) but I could see Muffy being a gothic child who gives sort-of dark vibes but is very kind and friendly.

Well, I'm bad about thinking of good stories for each character, but I might as well throw a few names out there for some (probably terrible) suggestions:
Static
Bianca
Eugene
Chester
Leonardo
Hopper
Cherry
Lyman
Canberra
Drift
Zucker

I honestly have no clue if any of these would work or not, really just throwing some ideas out there

Last edited:
Muffy's got her idea planned out. She is part of the mafia, and despises the mayor for banishing Cranston.
Marshal is a night guard. He worships the devil along with Deli.

Still workin out things for Zucker, Cherry, Bianca, Chester, and Hopper.

Issi, you just predicted half of what you said. XD
Leopold will be one of the main characters.

Last edited:
Lemme say some ^_^

Rich and spoiled, Genji has a cult following by his two fans, Chrissy and Francine, who constantly fight for his attention. He lives in a small mansion lavished with exotic and ancient things, as well as Japanese style stuff from his homeland far away. He enjoys to go out for a run, and usually when he does he gets swarmed by his two persistant fangirls. He loves watching junky anime and reading manga.

Lazy and hungry, Zucker works and owns the bakery. Everything is a day old though, and the effort to hide that is astonishing. No wonder why he's too tired to bake anything. Eventhough not fresh, his pastries are still delicious. If you're lucky enough to try them during the couple hours he's awake, that is.

Last edited:
Muffy's got her idea planned out. She is part of the mafia, and despises the mayor for banishing Cranston.
Marshal is a night guard. He worships the devil along with Deli.

Still workin out things for Zucker, Cherry, Bianca, Chester, and Hopper.

Issi, you just predicted half of what you said. XD
Leopold will be one of the main characters.

Yessss my boy Leo gets his time in the spotlight ^O^

OMG I was planning to make a backstory for my town too! I have a few ideas:
(Some of these are my own headcanons so I hope you don't mind XD)

*Marina works for Alli in the department store. Marina is very kind, helpful, and caring. She often daydreams and spaces out while working in the store, and is often yelled at by Alli because of it. (However, Marina is still Alli's best worker and Alli secretly views Marina as a daughter-figure) In her spare free time, Marina likes to make hats and stroll along the beach. Marina has a dandere crush on Marshal, and is oblivious to Marshal worshipping the devil.
*Penelope also works in the department store. Penelope is peppy, extroverted, dimwitted, and a little annoying. She (barely) graduated high school. She tries her best to impress her boss, but is often overshadowed by Marina. She pretends to be Marina's friend, and sometimes acts rude towards Marina. Penelope tries to tag-along with Diana & Whitney, in hopes with fitting in with them, but the older women often lightly tell Penelope off.

I always imagined Marshal with an Australian accent somehow.. I also would think Marshal is aware of Marina's obvious crush on him. (It would be really up to you if he reciprocates her feelings or not.)

That's all I got! Hope I helped! Good luck! ^^

Last edited:
marshal oh.jpg

My version of Marshal is actually fat. Here's him in his nightguard outfit and cult uniform. He barely wears anything else since he sleeps at the day.

Back