• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

BUYING PURPLE/PINK/BLUE FLOWERS

Nini

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello everyone! I'm finally trying to make my town look pretty and beautiful and I need any flowers you have, they can be purple, pink, blue, orange or white. I don't bave many bells but make your offers :)

I have 7 Orange Cosmos I no longer want, and I also can offer 5 Jacob's ladder. I also have a ton of regular white flowers too

i have a ton of these:
pink: roses, carnations, cosmos, lilies & tulips
purple: roses
white: carnations, cosmos

i can sell any flower 1 tbt each c: how much are you looking for?

On a totally unrelated note I wouldnt mind just coming to your town and helping you (for free ofc) plus u seem rlly nice :)

i can get you a combo of 200 purple, pink and blue roses for 2 tbt each, if you like?

also, i saw your post in my clovers thread, and yes, i can get you 50 for 100 tbt :3

Last edited:
Hi!!! I have a bunch of white roses (I think maybe 20ish or so) plus some orange roses. How many of each would you like?

And will you pay in TBT?

Back