• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Avatar Picture

LillyofVadness

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
White Lily
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (20) +
Quite clearly, I currently lack a profile picture for this website and would really like something related to my town, like my Mayor, my town flag, my native fruit - pears, or my personal favourite villager Friga, who I do have in my town. If anyone offers avatar commissions or could do one, I'd love to see what you've got, so please comment down below with what you could make me and what your prices are.

I'm also interested in a signature, but my avatar is my first priority right now.

For 50tbt, I can do a no-outline paint of your mayor, with a colorful background, plus she could be holding an item?

Let me know if you're interested. I don't have any examples for this style but if you wanna see my art, check out my art shop thread.

Thank you.

What are you interested in putting in your signature? Ig you just want general stuff like town name, mayor, villagers, friend code, and dream address, you can always check out Ariane's signature shop (the link is in my signature since she made one for me). If you're interested in a drawing for your signature I could possibly make a drawing of you and Friga, though you would have more luck looking around the Museum shop for offers. I'll keep you in mind though. Good luck!

I make pixels! I could sell you one for 50 tbt or so. Here is some examples:

GuMF0wb.gif
MKfM0Ap.gif
IbCgOtm.gif

Let me know if you'd like one or not! (つ✧ω✧)つ

I also can make the bouncing villager animation for you like in my signature, if you'd like. I can add more stuff like your town fruit, little flowers, etc.

Last edited:
For 50tbt, I can do a no-outline paint of your mayor, with a colorful background, plus she could be holding an item?

Let me know if you're interested. I don't have any examples for this style but if you wanna see my art, check out my art shop thread.

Thank you.

I've just looked at your shop and your art is very cute. I'm certainly very interested in your offer, but I have currently recieved another offer I would like to accept and unfortunetaly I only have the TBT for one right now. However, when I have saved up enough for the art you are offering, I will most certainly buy from you! Thank you for your time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are you interested in putting in your signature? Ig you just want general stuff like town name, mayor, villagers, friend code, and dream address, you can always check out Ariane's signature shop (the link is in my signature since she made one for me). If you're interested in a drawing for your signature I could possibly make a drawing of you and Friga, though you would have more luck looking around the Museum shop for offers. I'll keep you in mind though. Good luck!

Ahhh, thank you for letting me now about the signature shop! I'll look into it at some point! As for the drawing of my mayor and Friga, I certainly will keep that in mind if I ever decide to come looking for more art some day. Thank you for the help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I make pixels! I could sell you one for 50 tbt or so. Here is some examples:

GuMF0wb.gif
MKfM0Ap.gif
IbCgOtm.gif

Let me know if you'd like one or not! (つ✧ω✧)つ

I also can make the bouncing villager animation for you like in my signature, if you'd like. I can add more stuff like your town fruit, little flowers, etc.

Your art is absolutelty adorable and I would love a pixel from you. I'd also be interested in a little bouncing villager signature, but I may have to wait until I'd saved up some more TBT from things before I can buy one of those as well. I can get you a ref of my mayor shortly and can send the TBT whenever. Is there anything else you'll need me to do? Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply! ^_^ If you ever are interested in the future just send me a VM :)

Here is your avatar drawing! Let me know if you'd like any changes. I did it pretty fast since I decided to do it right away ^-^

IMG_0964.jpg

Last edited:
Here is your avatar drawing! Let me know if you'd like any changes. I did it pretty fast since I decided to do it right away ^-^

OMG, this is seriously so cute! Thank you so much for this, and thank you for getting it done so quickly as well! I'm using this as my avatar, and I've given you the credit in my signature. Again, thank you so much! I really, really love it!

OMG, this is seriously so cute! Thank you so much for this, and thank you for getting it done so quickly as well! I'm using this as my avatar, and I've given you the credit in my signature. Again, thank you so much! I really, really love it!
I'm so happy you like it! ^.^ Your welcome and thank you for putting credit in your sig, that's really nice of you! ^-^ This is the first time I did this type of art style for someone aside from myself, so I'm glad to know it worked out well :3 Enjoy!~

Back