• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop BRYANT'S NEW AND IMPROVED BUNGALOW OF ITEMS

Hey, could I get Lottie's bun (assuming you still have one)
I'm not sure if it's an unorderable or not, so is it 1 tbt or 3 tbt? :)

Can i get gracie bed and do you have wall mounted tv in cata? ( also resetti has the tv in rv )

Mayor: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items wanted: cinnamonroll shoes, eraser sofa, gracie chair, kerokerokeroppi top
Total: 8tbt? Not too sure if I added it right
Let me know if you still have the items!

Mayor: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items wanted: cinnamonroll shoes, eraser sofa, gracie chair, kerokerokeroppi top
Total: 8tbt? Not too sure if I added it right
Let me know if you still have the items!

Yep! I have all of those items! The total is actually 12 TBT. I have to be somewhere in a few minutes. Can we trade right now?

Could I get the scary painting, Kiki and Lala shoes and the Kiki and Lala wall? I think all those are unorderables... so 9 tbt?

Could I get the scary painting, Kiki and Lala shoes and the Kiki and Lala wall? I think all those are unorderables... so 9 tbt?
Yep, you're right! I've already added you and I'm about to open my gates. Make sure to send the TBT and look out for them!

May I have:

-Gracie bed
-Gracie carpet
-4 Gracie chairs (is that possible?)
-Gracie low table
-Gracie shelf
-New 3DS
-Pompompurin chair
-Pompompurin rack
-Pompompurin TV
-proper painting
-Wii U console

I'm not sure which ones are and aren't re-orderable lol,
please tell me the total?

May I have:

-Gracie bed
-Gracie carpet
-4 Gracie chairs (is that possible?)
-Gracie low table
-Gracie shelf
-New 3DS
-Pompompurin chair
-Pompompurin rack
-Pompompurin TV
-proper painting
-Wii U console

I'm not sure which ones are and aren't re-orderable lol,
please tell me the total?

Unfortunately, I don't have the Gracie chair anymore and the pompompurin rack, tv, and the proper painting have already been sold! But, if you get everything else, the total will be 18 TBT!

Last edited:
Back