I finally got my first picture!

BerybyllNathan

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Time to celebrate!

Hamphrey gave me his picture! Contrary to a lot of opinions I've seen here I actually really love Hamphrey and I think he's adorable and a really unique little character. We really get on so I'm glad to have got his picture first, but I am quite surprised as he hasn't been in my town for nearly as long as Blaire, Agent S, Portia or Samson who I thought I would get pictures from first.

Has anyone else every been surprised by getting a picture from a particular villager?

Hopefully I get some more soon, I really want Katt's picture too, I think she's cool.

I've never gotten a picture from my villagers, aside from on April Fool's Day. Though I think that soon I'll get one from Lobo. :)

Aw yay! I like Hamphrey's face; I find him adorable too.

I was surprised how long it took me to get Peewee's picture and he's been one of my first villagers. I'm good at getting them really fast but he really withheld it from me. Meanwhile as I bombarded him with letters, Phoebe kept shoving her pictures at me. 😬

Congrats! I remember being really happy when I got Bob's picture. He was my favourite villager, and the first one to give me a picture. :D

Congrats~ I think I've gotten all my villager's pictures except for Beau. Maybe he senses that he's not the favourite lazy in town :p I'll be excited to see whose picture I get first in my new town. I'm guessing it'll be Limberg because he's my best bud at the moment and thinks he can barge into my house uninvited lol.

I've never gotten a picture from my villagers, aside from on April Fool's Day. Though I think that soon I'll get one from Lobo. :)

I hope you do! Lobo is so cute.

Aw yay! I like Hamphrey's face; I find him adorable too.

I was surprised how long it took me to get Peewee's picture and he's been one of my first villagers. I'm good at getting them really fast but he really withheld it from me. Meanwhile as I bombarded him with letters, Phoebe kept shoving her pictures at me. 😬

So glad I?m not the only one who loves The Hamph!

Congrats! I remember being really happy when I got Bob's picture. He was my favourite villager, and the first one to give me a picture. :D

I remember I was really happy when I got Bob?s picture in WW too!

Congrats~ I think I've gotten all my villager's pictures except for Beau. Maybe he senses that he's not the favourite lazy in town :p I'll be excited to see whose picture I get first in my new town. I'm guessing it'll be Limberg because he's my best bud at the moment and thinks he can barge into my house uninvited lol.

Hahaha, yeah Hamphrey has been doing that recently too so you?re probably close! A lot of the others have visited me randomly as well though so who knows! Doesn?t seem to be a very reliable trend to the whole picture-getting system.

haha congrats~! I've gotten a couple villager pictures from moving out letters/high friendships, but I get most of them on april fool's day.

I was taken by shock when Sylvana gave me her photo in such a short amount of time. I got her picture within a month and it was so cute!!

Congrats!

Just recently, Dobie gave me his picture after giving him a perfect fruit then a few seconds later he gave me another pic after delivering stuff for him (from my other villager). I already have his picture months ago but I just thought that moment was hilarious.

getting pictures is the most satisfying thing ever! when i got my first picture, i squealed (squealed) and screenshotted the instance, like, 6 times.

tbh i do that every time i get a photo ;;

my precious beebs ;;;;;

HmTL27R.jpg
Getting a villager's pic never gets old.I have a lot of villager pics but yesterday Nibbles gave me hers for the first time.All I did was return an apple she left at Puck's house...hmm,I'm surprised he didn't eat it.

Time to celebrate!

Hamphrey gave me his picture! Contrary to a lot of opinions I've seen here I actually really love Hamphrey and I think he's adorable and a really unique little character. We really get on so I'm glad to have got his picture first, but I am quite surprised as he hasn't been in my town for nearly as long as Blaire, Agent S, Portia or Samson who I thought I would get pictures from first.

Has anyone else every been surprised by getting a picture from a particular villager?

Hopefully I get some more soon, I really want Katt's picture too, I think she's cool.

Awesome! I'm waiting to get one from Vesta, but I just got her in my town so I'll be waiting awhile.

Maybe it's because you talk to Hamphrey more than the others? The more you do with villagers, the more likely you will get a picture...at least, that's what Nookipedia says. <_<

Congratulations !!! My first picture was given to me by katt lmao.

Back