• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Furniture Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

LillyofVadness

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
White Lily
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (20) +
Edit: Gotten everything for now! :)

However, I'd also like some other items as well:
-Silver axe
-Any lily hybrid
-Holly shoots

I might add more to the list when I get these items but I've been searching forever, so any help would be really appreciated. I'll pay in IGB or TBT, so please make your offers below. I'll also trade items on this list for anything I'm selling over at this thread here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?425332-Closet-Clean-Out

Last edited:
Hi I can sell you the Astro bed, shelf & sofa and the cabin armchair, wall clock & wardrobe c: 2tbt each?

Hi I can sell you the Astro bed, shelf & sofa and the cabin armchair, wall clock & wardrobe c: 2tbt each?

Sure, so that should be... 12tbt in total? Do you want me to come over to your town or would like like to come drop them off at mine?

I can order you an astro closet and cabin clock. If you don't mind waiting for them to arrive in the mail, I'll give them to you for free. It'll be a few hours.

I really need a few more item for my house but I can never find them anywhere, so maybe someone on these forums will be able to help me.
Right now I'm looking for:
-Cabin clock (would kill for this right now - it's the last thing I need for my main room)
-Astro closet

I'd also like some other items as well:
-Silver axe
-Any lily hybrid
-Holly shoots

I might add more to the list when I get these items but I've been searching forever, so any help would be really appreciated. I'll pay in IGB or TBT, so please make your offers below. I'll also trade items on this list for anything I'm selling over at this thread here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?425332-Closet-Clean-Out

I might have a couple of pink lily hybrids lying around somewhere (hopefully) you can have them if you like ^w^

I can order you an astro closet and cabin clock. If you don't mind waiting for them to arrive in the mail, I'll give them to you for free. It'll be a few hours.

I can wait! And giving me them for free is very nice of you! Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might have a couple of pink lily hybrids lying around somewhere (hopefully) you can have them if you like ^w^

Ahh, that's very kind of you! I only need a couple as I can breed my own after that. How much would you like for them? ^.^

The mail will arrive in my game in about five hours from when I'm posting this. Will you be around at that time?

I have the astro closet and cabin clock ready to give you now. Let me know when you'd like me to give them to you.

The mail will arrive in my game in about five hours from when I'm posting this. Will you be around at that time?
I have the astro closet and cabin clock ready to give you now. Let me know when you'd like me to give them to you.

Unfortunately, I won't be available until probably around 7 hours from now due to me being out until then. However, if you are available around then, I'd still love to have them. I'll also be available around this time from maybe 2 hours earlier from now tomorrow as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have a little holly starts.
u liek?

Yes, I would still like them if you have any! What would you like for them?

I'm here now if you're still here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess you had to go. I'll be asleep seven hours from now, but I'll be able to go online in about nine hours from now, if you'll be around at that time. Otherwise, two hours earlier from this time tomorrow will work for me.

I can wait! And giving me them for free is very nice of you! Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, that's very kind of you! I only need a couple as I can breed my own after that. How much would you like for them? ^.^

Is 2 tbt per flower okay? c:

I'm here now if you're still here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess you had to go. I'll be asleep seven hours from now, but I'll be able to go online in about nine hours from now, if you'll be around at that time. Otherwise, two hours earlier from this time tomorrow will work for me.

Yes, I did. Sorry about that. The last few and next few days will be quite hectic for me and I won't be as active as I could be normally. However, I am now ready and will be around for quite a while whenever you are ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is 2 tbt per flower okay? c:

Sure, so with 2 pink lilies that would come to 4tbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back