• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dreamcatcher blog ~

vals ~

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (38) +
k33l74.png

First of all, if this thread is not in the right topic I'm sorry, it just seemed more appropriate here but i could be wrong.
Then, today I dreamt a town from a long time, when I was used to it and I got this crazy Idea to open a little blog on all towns I'll visit, where I will make some pictures and assessments, like theme, order etc..
With this I don't mean to be conceited, my town it's not amazing like a lot I've seen but it's just a way to let the people from the forum discover beautiful towns from all of yours since we're always in a hurry doing trades lol
Also if you want me to dream your town, it's good to have some external advices to improve, supposing that you need or not to improve your town. Anyway the score I will give you it's totally subjective and given by my personal taste.
So let's get to the good part :)

Today I visited:

Hogwarts of Minerva
Dreamcode:6C00-007D-550E

She is a lovely girl I met here and as a huge Harry potter fan I couldn't resist to dream her town ^^ Since I arrived at her square, I really appreciated the fact that she left some clothes to empathize in Hogwarts, both for girls and boys.
2zemd5h.jpg

I would have left 4 wands instead of 2 and maybe of the colors of the houses. Also why not leaving them in front of Olivander's house?
11hxybs.jpg

The first Main house i visited was Harry's in Privet drive! I appreciated the care on furniture disposition in the ground floor but when I went upstairs I was confuse by founding Harry's little room! I would expect to find that downstairs.
315y78m.jpg

Then I went to Hagrid's house and was very well reproduced! Although I couldn't reach the left part of the room, where is the bed! Right back Hagrid's house there was a villager house (Link I. maybe) that was totally in theme, didn't ever heard of this villager but it was fun too see how his house fit perfectly in the town :D
And then I went to Hogwarts obviously!
o90fbr.jpg

It was amazing seen from the outside! I just stared for some minutes out in front of it lol
When I entered the first room was the big room where Minerva was waiting for me!
33pc390.jpg

After I had meal with her I went to discover the other rooms. The bathroom was totally identical and super cool!
But my favorite part was the Gardening Room, absolutely adorable!
2vwitrq.jpg

Finally I went to Olivander's place, the first picture of the thread it's his shop! Upstairs there was a cute room wit all sweets but I don't remind if it was the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes or something else! Lol
Downstairs there was a room entirely dedicated to wizarding chess,I loved it!
2dtvm1x.jpg

Finally I didn't understand the last part on the beach, maybe I missed something? Well on the beach there was a back swimsuit to reach the other part of the beach, covered with pink flowers. In the middle of them I found Bean throwing festival and that's it :confused:

Score:

Theme: 70/100
Order: 50/100 (Flowers were just put randomly and sometimes i casually found some gifts)
Main Houses: 85/100
Villagers: 90/100 (Their houses keep the harmony of the town)
Dreaming gifts: 90/100
Advices and opinions: I think you should pattern your town, with something rocky, so that at least main houses are connected by that street and also resemble more of the environment! It would be cool also if you add a Forbidden forest! :blush:

Final score: 77/100

Please dream her town and let me know what you opinion is!
If you have any proposal for the next town I should dream, please tell me right here! But remember, only towns from people her on The bell tree forums!
Minerva thanks for let me dream your beautiful town, I hope you'll appreciate my opinion ^^​

Last edited:
You should visit my town, cornhole! It's about 70 percent done and I would to get some feedback! My dream address is 5A00-006D-5200!

Back