Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Yes, looking to buy, or trade for the last Alola dex Pok?mon I need:

Cosmoem

I do accept clones, hacks etc. but make sure they DON'T crash your game, ban you online or otherwise screw up your game badly. Such pixels will not be tolerated.

Willing to pay TBT, give you a random other Pok?mon or just do a touch trade.

FC to the left, IGN is Sheila. Note that my timezone is GMT+1-2 so yeah obviously I can't be on too weird times.

Last edited:
I believe I can get you a herdier, 8tbt? it might take me like 15 mins or less but if youre ok with that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not too good with prices so just tell me if it's too high

Got Magmar and Herdier, thanks! updating the first post

- - - Post Merge - - -

got a few more.. will update if i get stuff during the day...

Got a Vibrava... mostly looking for Cosmoem now but yeah anything on the list I'm up for... As long as it works and don't crash the game/online services I'll take it.

Hey! I can do everything on the list except cosmoem, they all haven't messed up my game, so they'll be fine, in theory, with yours. I'd rather not trade them permenantly, but just add it to your dex and trade back, but if you REALLY want them to keep, that'll be okay, I'll just have to breed them and find someone to trade me another Marshadow.

If you're on now, sure. And yeah I'll just try find that Cosmoem or a Cosmog some other way lel..

And yeah touch trade are okay so we'll just trade em around ^^ And nah the only one I'd like to keep is a Marshadow but don't trouble yourself too hard if you can't find one <3

If you're on now, sure. And yeah I'll just try find that Cosmoem or a Cosmog some other way lel..

And yeah touch trade are okay so we'll just trade em around ^^ And nah the only one I'd like to keep is a Marshadow but don't trouble yourself too hard if you can't find one <3
Okay, thanks, I'm still your friend so I'll be in the place. You can have my Marshadow, it's fine ^.^

aye, logging on now then ^^ sorry for poofing had to take care of a few things

Don't worry about it, I used to ask to trade things a few years back and I'd sometimes forget for weeks or months! Let's just say A LOT of people used to ignore me after that...
I'm better now, it's usually only up to a day until I reply.

Don't worry about it, I used to ask to trade things a few years back and I'd sometimes forget for weeks or months! Let's just say A LOT of people used to ignore me after that...
I'm better now, it's usually only up to a day until I reply.

Aweh, thanks for the stuff though..And yeah that 'shadow worked, usually they just forces you to shut down and crap if it's bad x.x

One more left, ay

Aweh, thanks for the stuff though..And yeah that 'shadow worked, usually they just forces you to shut down and crap if it's bad x.x

One more left, ay
No problem- I'm glad to help! I'm happy to hear that 'shadow isn't being a huge dick, that's always great.

Ay! Also, yay! I'm, for some reason, excited?

No problem- I'm glad to help! I'm happy to hear that 'shadow isn't being a huge dick, that's always great.

Ay! Also, yay! I'm, for some reason, excited?

haha yeah he's in my box safe now ^^

well yeah i just completed the alola dex so maybe why :D?

Anyways, got everything now so closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back