• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The nicest thing you have done all month?

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lets keep good vibes going.

What was the nicest thing you have done all month?

The nicest thing I have done was, giving a stranger five dollars for gas.

She had two kids in the back seat and was from a city two hours away, and had no gas to get home. (it was one of my first checks otherwise i would have filled their whole gas tank. I dont have any bills, they need money more than I do)

She walked in and paid for the gas and we pulled out and left.

I also give balloons to screaming kids at work who are stressing their parents out. I do it when I see the parents tell their kids to stop, or when siblings are fighting. It rewards bad behavior but it shuts em up long enough for mom to shop.

Tagged along with my mom to literally everything even though I didn't want to lol :v

Gives little brother villager amiibo after owning it for months once i purchased amiibo fest plus olimar amiibo ( gotta get preped for pikmin games yaknow )

Bought me, my mom and my sister bath and body works soaps and lotions

I made a thread like this and nobody bothered to comment on it...

Have my little bother my Volcanion EX card even though it pained me oh so much to do so

I'm a premium member on this Minecraft server and saw that this one girl was bullied by another premium member, so I spent my entire afternoon making she's okay and recording and reporting everything for her so that the bully wouldn't get away with it. Worst part is that the dude tried to defame her to the mods in the premium chat, but I talked against it and screenshotted it all. He literally bought a new account that was like "UsernameHacks" with her username. The bully got muted for a week, his other accounts were permantenly suspended and he apologized to the girl afterwards and I made a new friend. I just hope that guy learned his lesson.

I'd like to say I'm a nice person so being nice all the time isn't out of the norm for me so I can't really think of anything that stands out since it's just in my character, yesterday I took my niece to Build-a-bear though : )

Lets keep good vibes going.

What was the nicest thing you have done all month?

The nicest thing I have done was, giving a stranger five dollars for gas.

She had two kids in the back seat and was from a city two hours away, and had no gas to get home. (it was one of my first checks otherwise i would have filled their whole gas tank. I dont have any bills, they need money more than I do)

She walked in and paid for the gas and we pulled out and left.

I also give balloons to screaming kids at work who are stressing their parents out. I do it when I see the parents tell their kids to stop, or when siblings are fighting. It rewards bad behavior but it shuts em up long enough for mom to shop.

How sweet! Good to see that there's people out there who help others like that...for me, my family would actually try to steal my money and if they did give me any they'd bug the hell out of me to pay them back. And they'd expect me to do stuff for them no matter what, plus they never pay me back when I loan them money so I've stopped doing that...ugh.

*ahem* Anyways!

I helped my mom take bottles back, and I collected all of the ones we had around the house all by myself. Plus, I took them in for her. She didn't even ask me...I feel very accomplished. ^u^

Last week, I've reconnected with a childhood friend of mine. It was really nice to catch up with him since I haven't seen him in so long! Somewhere along the way, the conversation turned into high school friends and he confided in me about his problems. I spent the entire night talking to him and comforting him over his worries. It was really sad to see him struggling in high school, but I'm just glad that I've managed to cheer him up, even for a little while.

Last Friday I shared all my tips with a coworker. They backstabbed me the next day, but that's irrelevant

I worked an 11 hour shift (5am to 4pm) after getting less than 3 hours of sleep the night before so that my pregnant coworker could leave work early to go to the doctor. It wasn't an emergency; she'd just had a bad headache for the last few days, but better safe than sorry in my opinion.

I haven't been acting jerk with someone for a while, probably because I stopped hanging out with that person who's more jerk than me haha.

Not going over to my bf's father and literally duct-taping him up on the floor...

Back