• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Villagers! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauryn

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (47) +
I am new to selling villagers so I am looking to get some experience with it ~
I'll try to be as fast as I can.

Villagers I have for sale:

35 tbt
Marshal
Beau
Fauna
Stitches
Maple
Fang
Chrissy
Francine
Julian

25 tbt
Cookie
Rosie
Coco
Skye
Genji
Phoebe
Muffy
Pietro
Kyle
Freya
Erik
Goldie
Carmen

15tbt
Tia
Peanut
Apollo
Filbert
Octavian
Pekoe
Daisy
Felicity
Wendy
Drago
Fuschia
Pashmina
Blanca

10tbt
Kid Cat
Bruce
Tom
Lopez
Sprinkle
Teddy
Rolf
Savannah
Walker
Rodeo
Annalise
Puddles
Gladys
...etc

Tier 5 5tb

Tier 6 3tbt

Ask me if you are looking for a villager in tier 4, 5 or 6 since I have too many to list and it would just be a pain to type out. I'll check to see if I have the card. You can ask for what you want through this thread or with a vm-- thank you!

Last edited:
Yesss sure, Would you want me to get him ready now?

Last edited:
hey, can i take apollo right now? i'm ready for like alot of minutes, or like tommorow 9-12 pst if u can reserve?

Last edited:
just wondering if you'll still be selling villagers in a week? ;; I'm looking for maple but I don't have space atm !!

hi um, I'd possibly like to get coco is that ok?

Wow I just checked the website and saw all these requests! I'll start working on them one at a time, thank you everyone

i cant reply in a pm since it says ur box of private message data is full, but a good time would be 7:30 PM PST?

Last edited:
Alright that's fine! Sorry that thing keeps filling up lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anyone is seeing this i'd rather get a vm if you need to contact me because something with my pms aren't working right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back