• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Villagers! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I not sure if you saw my post before, but I was just wondering if you had Axel or Dizzy! Thanks! :)

Hey I not sure if you saw my post before, but I was just wondering if you had Axel or Dizzy! Thanks! :)

Oops sorry I thought I responded. No I don't have them, let me know if you want me to check if I have anyone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure I will be over right now! C:
I'll also give you the 25tbt as well. C:
Hope I'm able to get him. C:

Alright cool I'll open my gate ^o^

Oops sorry I thought I responded. No I don't have them, let me know if you want me to check if I have anyone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright cool I'll open my gate ^o^

Oh no worries!! Thanks for checking!

Yup! I'll get him ready right after this trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I do :)

Excellent! Thank you, what tier would she be in and I'm happy to wait for a few days if you're too busy now.

May I request one of them? I am not picky. I just need an Uchi for PwP.

Sure, do you want the one worth the lowest tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Excellent! Thank you, what tier would she be in and I'm happy to wait for a few days if you're too busy now.
I can get her to you by tonight if you'd want! I'm pretty sure she's in tier 4 which would be 10 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get her to you by tonight if you'd want! I'm pretty sure she's in tier 4 which would be 10 tbt

Ok, just let me know when you're available. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes please! I can trade tonight or later depending on your wait time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back