• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is a 'happy life' in your opinion?

Dim

Keep moving forward
Apple 🍎
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8579-5303-4501
Toy Hammer
Red Hyacinth
Red Balloon
Red Feather
Red Lily
Tin Robot
Red Pansy
Red Star Fragment
Bloodshot Potion
Red Tulip
Nobody's life is perfect and there will always be hard times, but when you think of a "good life" what things do you believe are needed in it? What would make your life happ(ier)y?

When you have more happy days than sad days.

A life with minimal health issues and no disabilities.

Having financial stability, emotional stability, a place to call home, a job you don't mind doing (even enjoy), no debt, and lots of people you love around you and lots of animals

Financial stability, not being mentally or physically unwell, to have some sense of direction in my life which I have none of right now.

This seems so self pitying. I wish everyone could live a complete happy life with the support they need

My vision of a happy life is achieving my dream career, having enough money to live comfortably, surrounded by friends/family, in a healthy relationship with a french bulldog.

A happy life for me would be:

-having my dream career,
preferably working from home?
-being financially secure
-healthy lifestyle
-being surrounded by my loved ones,
-knowing my mum will be okay,
-having kitties

As you said, everyone has different lives/goals/interests. And even if we have a happy life, we're just trading one set of problems for another.

Personally, I'd have a 'happy' life if I never had to worry about money or my health. I like simple things, so I don't ask for much to begin with. I just try to focus on us not being kicked out of our apartment, having food every single day, and not getting sick.

I would also like it if we had an RV, so we could travel and never have to worry about rent/bills/mortgages (we'd have to upkeep the vehicle and keep gas in it but that's nothing compared to the situation we're in now).

Last edited:
Having the means to support yourself while remembering to utilize those means to still enjoy life. I could be dead tomorrow and money won't mean a thing 6 feet under.

feeling content and happy most of the time i guess lol
like, happy enough 2 b like "life is good even tho it's hard sometimes"

I personally feel that financial stability and a good, consistent, supportive group of family friends are the makings of a happy life! There's nothing like knowing you are secure financially, and it always feels good to know that you have people to have your back.

A great marriage, 3 or 4 kids that are all happy and healthy, lots of pets, a career that I enjoy and a nice house.

borrowing a friends netflix subscription and not having to pay $10 every month

Back