Kirby Easter Egg
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
"Hey guess what?"
"What?"
You're stuck with it! HAHAHAHA!"

Have you ever come across this stupid thing when you were young? I remember in elementary this kid did it to me like 10 times and ended up on the ground laughing his ass off. To this day I have yet to find out what I am stuck with! :rolleyes:

Yeah, like passing on "diseases" and saying you're immune and stuff.

I remember that! Oh man, it was soooo dumb!

It reminds me of "the game." If you thought of "the game" you lost and you had to start over. It was entertaining to make people who took "the game" really seriously lose. I was mean RIP.

Never heard of it But I hated all those things in school. Like the game, and the thing where the guys would make that "okay" symbol on their leg and if another dude looked they would punch them. My group had a thing and I have no idea where it came from, or if anybody else did it, but you'd say "da fish" and scoop under someone's chin out of nowhere. it was super random, and I am almost sure my friend Luis invented it, but everyone in our group started doing it. It was annoying.

Dunno if they had it in my school time, but I've heard of worse and just saying I'm glad I'm not young nowadays...

It reminds me of "the game." If you thought of "the game" you lost and you had to start over. It was entertaining to make people who took "the game" really seriously lose. I was mean RIP.

I HATED THAT BS

Yeah all those games are bs, especially if they involve random violence like that :/ I mean the most mean thing we had was that "yellow car" thing and then we only hit each other lightly on the arm, not engaging in war activites :/

I always won at "the game" and didn't even realize it, being socially clueless for so long. People would say, "you lost the game." And I'd just be like, "what? what are you talking about?"

I always won at "the game" and didn't even realize it, being socially clueless for so long. People would say, "you lost the game." And I'd just be like, "what? what are you talking about?"

Yeah, trying to explain the concept of the game to people was hard. "what game?" "You know, the game!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah all those games are bs, especially if they involve random violence like that :/ I mean the most mean thing we had was that "yellow car" thing and then we only hit each other lightly on the arm, not engaging in war activites :/

"Punch buggy no punch back!"

Zane said:
Nox said:
To this day I have yet to find out what I am stuck with! :rolleyes:
you're stuck with the memory of his lame joke

omg thos is hilarious thats it close the thread the answer has been found

Never heard of it But I hated all those things in school. Like the game, and the thing where the guys would make that "okay" symbol on their leg and if another dude looked they would punch them. My group had a thing and I have no idea where it came from, or if anybody else did it, but you'd say "da fish" and scoop under someone's chin out of nowhere. it was super random, and I am almost sure my friend Luis invented it, but everyone in our group started doing it. It was annoying.

You mean the Circle Game? My brother does that to me all the time, but thankfully he never tries to punch me...he has the strength of a boxer, he'd knock out my teeth.

cant remember what people called it, but people in my school went around and pulled people's ties so that they would get super tight. it got banned and most schools now have clip-on ties because a few people have nearly choked and died.

also pinch-punch first day of the month drives me crazy

We had this game called "shank" in middle school where people who were playing would have a free-for-all on who could mark the other people on the neck with sharpie markers and not get "shanked" themselves.

:p Shorty after I hit 7th grade my classmates would stroke other people's chin while they were speaking and say "Ah bah dish" or something like that. It was the most annoying thing!

We had this game called "shank" in middle school where people who were playing would have a free-for-all on who could mark the other people on the neck with sharpie markers and not get "shanked" themselves.

Oooh, it all makes sense now. (Again, I'm a very socially clueless person) I used to see people doing that all the time and still wondered to this day what was happening. I don't have to wonder anymore.

Oh my gosh I just figured it out.
Post automatically merged:

This was before covid, and really upsetting to some classmates, so when the school had vaccinations or 'shot day' students would walk around and punch others arm. Like where they got their shot. Some students thought is was hilarious, some just followed along, some cried. No joke. Some people have a massive fear of needles and getting punched in the arm afterwards can be super painful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back